Naturally, Sadie

The Last Waltz

Aired Sunday 6:05 PM May 07, 2006 on Black Family Channel

• In PE, the kids have to learn to dance. So who will Sadie pair up with?

I liked this episode. Very cute and more Sadie/Ben! =]
    I felt sorry for Ben when Sadie made fun of him, but I think he ended up taking it well at the end. He's always making remarks about her, so it was only a matter of time until she made them about him! =]
    Arden really makes me mad sometimes. She can just never say no to something that she wants and can't have. But I guess you can say, Ben doesn't want her, so she'll never get him!
    I think it's cute how Rain was embarrassed about not being able to dance very well. He likes Vivian a lot, but I just can't see it happening though.
    Well, my opinion is this: See the episode, it's good. But don't I say that every review? =]
  • awsome!

This episode was great! I love how ben and Sadie are getting closer, I really want to see more of that! I love the episode at the dance where Saide goes with two dates, becuase you really get to see how great this series is. Ben is majorly nice, and so perfect for sadie! I hope that this series had a 3rd season, maybe we will get to see marget with a guy that will last and saide with ben, I\'m glad owens gone, they make a good couple but that was really last season and now its time for a change, I hope its spontanious whenn it happens.