NBA on TNT

NBA Quarterfinals 2010: Charlotte Bobcats vs. Orlando Magic; San Antonio Spurs vs. Dallas Mavericks; Portland Trail Blazers vs.

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Apr 18, 2010 on TNT

• TNT

Finally, we get an upset. It took until the last Game 1 of the NBA Playoffs, but a road team beat a home team when the Portland Trail Blazers routed the Phoenix Suns. Many thought Portland had no chance without their star Brandon Roy, but I knew they were going to be a dangerous team heading into the post-season. They have a great coach and a hard-working group of guys and if they can shut down Amare Stoudemire and most of the Suns' three point shooting, this series could be a nightmare for Phoenix.

Elsewhere, the Mavericks edged the Spurs in a tight one. I hate the Mavericks more than anything so I hope that the Spurs can rebound from this and take Game 2.

The Bobcats fell flat against the Magic here. Gerald Wallace had a great game, as did Stephen Jackson, but they need more help from the role pkayers if they are going to stop my pick to win it all, the Orlando Magic.