NCAA® March Madness® Forums

Thursday 12:00 PM on CBSIn Season

VCU Rams

pudgebyrd722

[1]Mar 27, 2011
    • level: 51

I can place a safe bet that none of you had #8 seed Butler and #11 seed VCU in the Final Four! Both the Bulldogs and the Rams have defeated #1 seeded teams in their regions. Which do you think will win this Final Four game? How about who has a chance at winning the championship game?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

archangelwho

[2]Mar 29, 2011
    • level: 18

Butler should win due to being there already and I feel is the better team, Butler vs U Con 50/50. Butler vs Ken as much as I hate the way Ken does it (this will kill college basketball) I have to give the edge to Ken 85/15.

karlmeszaros

[3]Mar 30, 2011
    • level: 106
    Yes, that would be very safe! I would have to go with Butler based on the experience factor, although if VCU can coming our raining 3s like they did against Kansas, well, I'm not sure any team withstand that. KU was the #2 team in the country for a reason and VCU didn't beat them, they clobbered them and based on that, they have to be given an even shot at winning not just he Final Four, but the whole thing. There is no one as good as Kansas left in the Tourney.

I don't think VCU will win because. like Butler last year, these runs always seem to fall short in the end. I think the winner of the UConn/Kentucky game will win the Championship and at this point I have to give the edge to UConn. Kentucky doesn't have a Kemba Walker.

By the way, the Notre Dame women have qualified for the Final Four. Way to redeem the men's team!!

pudgebyrd722

[4]Aug 3, 2011
    • level: 51
    Butler comes up short two championships in a row, I would of liked to see VCU win that Final Four game and "put their dukes up" against UConn.