NCAA® March Madness®

Thursday 12:00 PM on CBS Premiered Mar 11, 1978 In Season

karlmeszaros

NCAA® March Madness® Fan Reviews (4)

7.3
  • I can't believe you would

I can't believe you would have "REX" who thinks he is Mr Kentucky BUT where is MR WISCONSIN..

You are unfair. Either one from each side OR NO ONE FROM EITHER SIDE.. As a TEACHER you are a terrible role model. TNT should never been given this opportunity for NCAA MARCH MADness. HORRIBLE BROADCASTING
  • A great tournament as big as the NBA playoffs.

I really enjoy the NCAA Tournament more than the NBA playoffs and the annual competition for the championship trophy in Division I, known as the Big Dance, is as big a sports event in my opinion as the Super Bowl of the NFL. The things I enjoy the most are finding out the seedings, teams who hardly know each other squaring off, and filling out my bracket! Of course, there have been a few downers just like anything else. I do not like the Big East conference getting 11 automatic seeds - their conference only has 16 teams! Plus I do not like the "First Four" they just recently added to the 2011 Tourney. First off, there are eight teams playing in this "round", which apparently makes it the first round? Also, how do they determine the teams that have to play in this game? All in all, it's still a great tournament, and it makes March a month worth living.
  • An Exciting Annual Competition

I think the NCAA Tournament is one of those sports competitions that transcends the sport in that many, many people who are not really basketball fans watch it.

The Tournament's single knockout format, unlike a best-of something series, makes for terrific drama and at least a few upsets every year. It's wonderful to see the unbridled joy of players on a team that very few people have heard of when they knock down an amazing shot to pull out a win. It is also great to watch college basketball played at its highest level with great players who are just a step away from turning professional.

I think many of us remember big moments in the tournament: unforgettable shots and memorable upsets. We also tend to remember the efforts of our school - both good and not so good.
  • Good entertainment.

I don't think that the NCAA is always entertaining. Some times it is just boring and other times, it can be great. I guess it just depends on the talent and the teams involved. Each year is usually okay, but there have been times in which I did not care. I like the battles between the top teams and the upsets. I guess that it makes for better entertainment when there aren't as many upsets because of the fact that I find it better to watch the best teams play one another. Overall, I have to say that it is decent. Thank you.