NCIS: Los Angeles

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 14, 2014 on CBS

6.2
  • Allegiance

5.5
    As usual they take the Deeks and Kensi elements out of the show, leaving more boring characters and much less of the show's best chemistry pairing.

This was just a dull episode from start to finish.
  • Great

This is the best NCIS LA episode I have seen in a long time, I really enjoyed it. I also like how, for once, the middle eastern guy who gets involved in the investigation is a good guy and not some double agent. That kid was awesome. Warm fuzzies all the way around
  • Very good!

It's always interesting when this show brings in a civilian to assist them with an investigation - one of my favourite team helpers was that Jaime guy who hit on Kensi and the plastic surgeon from Season 2 in Anonymous, not to mention Michelle Trachtenberg recently, and today the storyline took us in a similar direction.

The guy was a little weird - in a good way I guess. And the story was very interesting. We finally had Kensi interacting with the team after a while away, even if it was only through video chatting.

There was very little to complain about. A brilliant storyline and an all-round great episode of NCIS LA!
  • Very good & Realistic

Very well acted & good story.

and for the young man - who ended up helping them - he was so much better than the 'new female in NCIS........... - Very Well Done.