NCIS: Los Angeles

Backstopped

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Oct 04, 2011 on CBS

• NCIS: LA moving from strength to strength! So many great things about thsi episode!

This show has been getting exponentially better and is hitting all the Home Runs, when its parent hshow is striking out. This episode may have been slightly worse than its predecessor in terms of the case, but there were many other aspects to compensate for the slight, and I mean slight, drop in quality of the cases.

The rearranged teams were very interesting. Deeks and Sam were just amazing, but I personlally enjoyed Kensi and Callen even more; neither seemed to have the ability to talk! It was just so hilarious to watch this all unfold, and although I hope it isn't a permanent thing, it certainly was refreshing and quite funny!

Furthermore, the end of the episode was certainly terrific, and very highly enjoyable, as it was action-packed and very suspenseful! The little twist at the end of the storyline was also spectacular, and I hope it leads somewhere!

Additionally, it is terrific to ssee Hetty Lange back in business! Can't wait to see what will happend next week, beacause NCIS: LA is spectacular, and is constantly improving, even though NCIS is moving downhill in Season 9.

Keep it up, guys!

"Backstopped" was not a terrible episode of NCIS: Los Angeles so I hope that my 6 out of 10 score is not leading, but it had one thing that I did not care for: the "annoying temporary boss." This idea has been so played out and LA did not even try to act like it had something original as she switched partnerships and constantly fought with G.

Sorry, but this show's success has been because it is a little different than most CBS procedurals, tonight they corrected us of that notion in a hurry.