NCIS: Los Angeles

Betrayal

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Nov 15, 2011 on CBS

7.2
  • What a SOB!

Gosh... I really did not like Sam Hanna in Betrayal (S3E09) episode. Sam acts like a real son of a bitch with respect of Jada, and NCIS's blackmail to force the Somali girl to testify against his brother otherwise she is deported to Sudan where she will be killed is a behavior by real assholes.

Sam was one of my favorite characters, but here I do not like him at all. Callen also misbehaves proving to not care of the Somali men, women and children slaughtered by the Somali's ex-Governor.
  • One of the best they've done! I love it when NCIS: LA goes international!!!

This episode was nothing short of spectacular! There was suspense instilled from the very first scene onwards, and the whole storyline was spectacular!

I really enjoyed every minute of it. Sam was just great in this episode, and in many ways, and th w whole episode was spectacular!

I don't want to give too much away, but I have to highly recommend this episode as one of the best NCIS: LA episodes of all time! Lots of great moments! And I also loved the last scene, so this episode was literally spectacular for the first moment up until the very last moment!

The executive producer of the show teased this episode as being "crazy" and it definitely lived up to the hype as it was the season's strongest installment, yes, awkward LL Cool J song at the end and all. It had a very intriguing story that really played out like a big budget war movie rather than a hour long NCIS episode. And then the end that will have us all talking at the water cooler tomorrow (in the rare event people talk about CBS dramas in your office as opposed to sports.)

Great episode though. Hopefully the ratings deliver.