NCIS: Los Angeles

Between the Lines

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Mar 18, 2014 on CBS

6.8
  • Between the Lines

A good episode. A twist that I probably should have seen coming with who the real villain was, but I enjoyed the episode for the most part. It just didn't seem believable a cop would do what they did here though.
  • NCIS: LA is way better than NCIS

I just want to say that I can't wait to see what happens with Kensi now that she's being held hostage by the bad guys (who exactly?). When will the team find out that she's MIA? I love that Deeks is suspicious already; he really cares about her and I'm sure he will do anything to get her back safe.

This was a great episode, as ever, the plot, the tension, the dialogs, everything (except for Callen using the power lines to get into the building; nobody bought that by the way). I like this show more with every episode and I see it's already so much better than NCIS.
  • Very good!

Another really interesting episode - the case was good and there were interetsing moments right throughout, including a great undercover scene from Sam, and Callen scaling power lines to save him.

The storyline was intense - all round perfect in Afghanistan but i want answers! What's next for Kensi!? I wanna know!

Looking forward to next week and hopefully some answers lol. :P
  • They investigate anything

This NCIS group is non Navy. Should call this US Military and police force IS.
  • Stressful, Dangerous

Thank goodness this is a TV show. Very tense, danger and as always they are working as a team.