NCIS: Los Angeles

Big Brother

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Oct 29, 2013 on CBS

7.1
  • Lacking something, but pretty good.

I did for the most part enjoy the episode and the chain reaction of the hacking was an interesting concept. However, I did believe that it lacked one or two things which could have made it amazing.

A lot of time was dedicated to the hacker girl, and I have to agree with thefanof because she was not really likeable at all. Shouldn't she be charged or something? Her actions led to lives being lost...

The other thing I didn't like was the classroom scene. That could have been one of the greatest moments but there were far too many awkward silences and that scene seemed half-hearted, although I did love Kensi's reaction and just walking away at the beginning.

The case was good without being great. Not the best week of NCISLA but still a worthwhile watch if you ask me.
  • Big Brother

Average at best.

The comedy bit with the treadmill just seemed forced and unnatural unlike the usual humorous beginnings for the show. The hacker student was annoying and they tried to make her likable, when I got the opposite feeling from her.
  • Didn't fit....

This was the worst episode so far for what as been an other wise excellent start to the season. This episode just didn't fit. It felt out of place with the rest of the season. I could easily forget I even watched it.
USA