NCIS: Los Angeles

Blame It On Rio

Aired Sunday 9:30 PM Oct 19, 2015 on CBS

6.8
  • Poor Tony

I didn't really liked how they treated Tony's character. Ok in NCIS he is a bit the clown of the team but he is a damn good agent almost as good as Gibbs but without the dark side.

But there he was treated like a small fish except maybe by Deeks who was jealous and Kensi who liked to make Deeks jealous :).

But by the rest of them... Even by Hetty with the Jenny's case.

Except that it was a nice episode.
  • Blame it on Rio

DiNozzo's guest appearance didn't quite live up to the hype, but it definitely brought a fresh take to a show that needed it. Tony was the perfect counterpart to Deeks, and the main NCIS could use someone like Deeks to freshen things up.

Good action, solid episode.
  • Pleasent Suprise

Normally I am not a huge fan of crossover episodes but I thoroughly enjoyed this one. I was laughing through the entire thing. The chemistry between DiNozzo and Deeks was brilliant and Hetty's Gibbs slap at the end was truly inspired. <3'd it
  • not bad!

I am not a fan of this show. I love NCIS and I have tried to get into this show but I don't like it much. I do watch and episode now and then. I wanted to watch when Tony was on and it was very good! I thought it was pretty funny and the fugitive they were chasing was hysterical.