NCIS: Los Angeles

Blye, K.

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Feb 21, 2012 on CBS

7.9
  • Blye K

I was all for the idea of a Kensi episode, but this whole backstory just felt completely rushed and random. It was intriguing, but I have seen much better from this show.

Wish we would have developed this a little more before this episode, but it was still fun.
  • As the previous reviewers put it: "AMAZING" and "AWESOME"!!!

What an episode! One of the season's best, for usre! I can't believe it!

The storyline here was sensational. I love that we are finally sheedding some light on Kensi's father. The storyline was great, and exceptionally unpredictable.

I don't want to give too much away, but the cliffhanger at the end is something that I can't get out of my head! I can't wait until next week! I need to know what happens next!!!

This is so interesting!!! Cannot wait at all until more is revealed! Great episode! Can't wait fot the next one! I highly recommend this!
  • AMAZING!

Let me start off by saying this! this was my favorite episode ever! It was defently time for Kensie to have her own episode and it was done perfect there was so emotions and it was nice Kensie wasn't really pushed to the background and all the boys were sticking up for her!!! I love love loved the epesoide and have already watched it 3 times!!! Cannot wait till next week and I have my suspicions on what is going to happed:) also I would give this a 10 but my rating thing isn't working:(
  • awesome !!!!

I love it ! I love it! This episode was just perfect and I can't wait for next week !

there was everything: a very tight team, emotional moments like when Kensi sees her father file or when she meets with Hetty in the park, strong partnership between K/D of course, I loved the scene when Deeks came to see her and "searched" her appartment :) but also between Sam and Callen. We also got "bad a*ss" Kensi taking out her escort! and we got a strong case. This was just a perfect episode. It's about time that Kensi got her own episode :)
  • AHHH I loved this episode!!!

Cliff hangers :( but it was still awesome and even if Granger didn't do it, can someone shoot him anyway??