NCIS: Los Angeles

Blye, K., Part 2

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Feb 28, 2012 on CBS

7.9
  • Incredible!!! One of the best ever, except maybe Lange, H.

Episodes named after the characters always live up to expectations! This one was invcreidble! The storyline with Kensi was great!

I can't believe we met her mother finally. Those scenes were terrific, particularly in the very end. Moreso, the storyline with Granger was interesting, and he turns out to be good. Too bad he is sticking around, though. I can't stand him at all... :/

Absolutely epic series fo events! I won't spoil any more! Fully recommend that you definitely wathc this! It was incredible!!!
  • Blye K

The final half of this two parter, and it was not bad, but this Kensi going rogue thing, it just felt like a bad movie starring Uma Thurman and not a quality CBS series like NCIS: LA really is. I do not think this is the direction the show should be headed, stick to the format that works so long.
  • AWWWWWESOME !!

I didn't think it could top last week episode but it did ! The best episode of NCIS LA so far, it was so powerful and emotional.

Daniela was at the top of her game and delivered an amazing performance showing the anger and the emotional and physical pain of her character.

The fight sequence at the end was awsome ! as was one of the last scene, the one on the beach when Kensi reads her dad's journal, beautiful emotional scene, great job of Daniela again as in the very last scene with Kensi's mom. I'm glad they introduced her character there.

Of course I also loved all Deeks/ Kensi scenes, they got deeper into their partner/relationship and Kensi really tells him how much she trusts him. I loved the scene when Kensi calls Deeks but said nothing and yet she still managed to convey so much emotions on screen.

For the rest of the cast, they were good as usual, and Nell with a gun and all, nice surprise^^ Hetty great as usual and as for Granger, I'm glad that he wasn't the bad guy, that would have been too clich.

In the end +1 to the writers and to Daniela who clearly made the episode !

I loved it !!!!
  • WOW!!

If they keep doing episodes like this, the show will be around for a long time.