NCIS: Los Angeles

Breach

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jan 05, 2010 on CBS

6.2
  • When a Petty Officer who is part of a high level encryption group is killed in a strip club the team mobilizes to find out what happened. What they turns up involves terrorism, infidelity, trafficking, blackmail, and a host of other illegal activities.

We get to see inside some of the agents psyche in this episode. We have Nate the workaholic. The ME was charming and not subtle in the least about her intentions with him. Sam has a soft spot in certain circumstances and when people disappoint him he works out the anger in a physical way. It's nice to see them bring out these qualities in the characters as it makes them more real. G really does care about his friends even if he doesn't think he has any.

If I had to say any one thing it would be the fact that the episode seemed a little uneven. There was a lot going on for even a one hour plot which is why there really was no ending to tonight's story. The CIA has Yassan, Deng Oyat is on his way back to The Sudan, and Dallas get to go back to doing his thing. In other words no real resolution. We're out of time we need to wrap this up. Poof... Thanks for playing.

The action was a little slow as they were trying hard not to tell the audience anything until the end. Keeping things on a suspenseful level throughout. Who was doing what with who and why? I think terrorism has been a pretty regular plot line for NCIS:LA.

Enjoyable episode but a little slow to form and really didn't end for me. The making nice at the end really doesn't do it for me as far as making up for that. Thanks for reading...