NCIS: Los Angeles

Callen, G

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 25, 2010 on CBS

7.1
  • Crying with Callen

Well, I actually thought this finale was better than the actual NCIS finale. I mean, I thought this episode was really well worked out. I like the tragedy component (bawled) and the whole case was pretty interesting. Okay, I lied. I didn't even pay attention to the case. I was more focused on the Callen's sister part. I thought that was SO sad. Callen has a long lost sister. And when he finds her, it's not really his sister and he finds out that his sister died a long time ago. Oh, how tragic. It is kind of soap opera-ish, but I liked it.
    This brings me to another point. Chris O'Donnell crying in the scene. I was reduced to a little puddle of tears by then. I didn't know he had it in him. The timing was perfect and so was the situation. I just found the whole story arch so sad, I wanted to jump in the TV and hug Callen! I loved the whole intense ending thing they did for the episode. I think it'll lead up to a really nice story arch for the next season. It's gonna be a long wait til season 2 and as we anticipate how this plot is going to be worked out.
    And I can't wait.