NCIS: Los Angeles

Cyber Threat

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Sep 27, 2011 on CBS

6.6

"Cyber Threats" certainly had some funny Deeks moments (a character that I resisted early on, but has become quite enjoyable the past year) but that is not enough to sustain an episode. DiNozzo can have some hilarious lines but NCIS always comes down to the case at hand, same thing with this show and the whole premise was extraordinarily predictable and a little bit dull tonight.

• Another phenomenal show! There was great humour and a sublime case!

It may not have been as suspenseful or dramatic as the season opener, but this was still a terrific acase and a terrific episode, in the aftermath of the events of Romania.

I thoroughly enjoyed this case, which I don't want to spoil too much, but it was certainly quite different from anything this hshow has produced before, and that was just great!

I also thoroughly enjoyed the undercover work, ranging from Kensi as a Mathematics Toutor, to Kensi wheeling Deeks in as a patient to Deeks as a Tennis Instructor! It was just hilarious!

Also loved the Harry Potter reference from Sam - really loved that!

Furthermore, Hetty was just hilarious when she popped up on Deeks' computer! I was laughign for a good couple of minutes after that!

Overall, thoroughly enjoyable case! It had lots of unexpected twists and turns, and the comedy strung it together perfectly. Absolutely seamless episode, and I truly hope that NCIS: LA continues this terrif c form because I am loving Season 3 so far!

Great work, and ckeep it up!