NCIS: Los Angeles

Dead Body Politic

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Oct 23, 2012 on CBS

7.1
  • Dead Body Politic

Not the most action-packed episode of NCIS: Los Angeles by a long shot, but tonight's episode was interesting, for the political issues that it tackled, and seeing the team take on a different kind of case than they usually do, not just chasing terrorists.
  • Very different kind of episode, but still very astounding!

another superb NCIS: LA episode! This case was highly interesting to follow, with some intriguing developments throughout. It seeme d to be all about politics, but in the end there was a much different motive involved, which was a nice little twist. I liked it.

Absolutely one of the funny things we saw - perhaps one of the funniest things ever on this show - was Hetty's comment about once ruling Nicaragua for 72 hours! That was just LOL! I can't stop laughing!

Great episode, and I can't wait for more!
  • Hetty Rocks!!

One of the best episodes of this show - and Hetty is amazing!!
  • Very good - very political

Very good show. enjoyed it all. Just thankful there were not so many LONG conversations between deeks & kensi.
  • Hetty rules the world

i almost fell over at the end shot of Hetty telling the Presidential Debate moderator what to ask each of the candidates - falls right in with her earlier comment to Kensi " I ruled Guatemala for 72 hours"
  • NCIS:LA.

This show i love, another great episode. I wonder if Deeks & Kensi

will ever hook up. They always seem to have that sexual chemistry

between them. But i suppose if they did the show would be doomed

to fail. As with most other TV Shows. Anyone else agree.