NCIS: Los Angeles

Endgame

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Sep 25, 2012 on CBS

7.4
  • Endgame

As expected, they found a lame loophole to get Callen off of the "murder" and end the suspense from last year's cliffhanger. The episode just had too much going on and required us to buy into some generic villains that I just did not want to do.
  • Season Premire

I loved this episode. At first I didn't get it but when they started doing the flashbacks I got it. When I watched the season finale I just knew that it was set up or something was missing. I never expected that it was a set upwhere they fake killed the Chameleon. I thought that it was just brilliant.
  • Very good

Sure some of you are disappointed But I doubt if you could have created a story any better - with the time allowed.

- Was Well Worth Watching with intense scenes and you really are not positive it is planned, a trick, or what.....

***and hopefully our USA cia, fbi, etc are Intelligent enough to be able to carry out such as what occurred in this show.
  • A bit of a letdown

As well as NCIS, its spin-off's season opener was a bit of a let-down too.

After last season's cliffhanger I expected more of this episode. It wasn't bad per se, just not that interesting to me, the story was dragging along and even the twists weren't surprising. We got at least some nice action along with a great Kensi scene in the bank, that one was quite hilarious.

I hope we see some storylines this season that are a little more interesting, this episode was definitely not their best.
  • It was good, but it should have been better.

I've got mixed feelings about the Season 4 premiere of NCIS: LA. I was really looking forward to it, because I throghly enjoyed the cliffhanger at the end of last season, but in a sense, this episode did let me down slightly.

At time,s I thought the story was dragging on too long, and at times it just got plain confusing. It just didn't work as well as it should have.

I did however love the scene in the bank with Kensi screaming her head off at the employee! That was just epic! And Hetty having to adjust her seat's height was hilarious too!

Bu t I just felt as though the case was not executed as well as it should have been. I don't know, I'm just truly not very happy with this one. I just hope NCIS: LA can bounce back nex t week.
  • NCIS:Los Angeles - season -4, episode-1, Endgame

What an incredible episode to open this season

to end the cliffhanger from season 3.

Hetty was the one that shot Hosein Khadem.

Love This Show & it all started way back when.

" JAG " i'm getting old...