NCIS: Los Angeles

Enemy Within

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Mar 22, 2011 on CBS

6.8
  • the best actor

the best actor is Eduardo yanez he really knows how to act.....
  • Deeks !

the show stars quite funny and catching. Deeks gets a message from Hetty but can't open it, but has to face Hetty. Hetty tells him that statistically he is not a good agent and he has to take courses, and Kensi will supervise.

The courses are like close quarter combat (cqb), urban warfare, etc...

Deeks seems not taking it seriously, and joking around. When they go to interrogate the suspect's wife, he says (I don't remember it exactly, so sorry) ; "wish, I had taken the course, how to interrogate a suspect in a bungalow".

Anyway, towards the end, we see that the suspect is not the suspect but the victim, he has been kidnapped by the very people he was supposedly trying to get rid of. We see few good action scenes at the end, even a pond scene with Kensi and another woman.

The ending was hilarious for me. Deeks is being tested in the shooting range, he is still joking around when the targets are raised, and he ends up shotting Hetty's target in the head.

All in all, a good episode, not a great one, but it's going there.
  • The lsat scene on its own deserves a ten!

This was another great LA episode, as we draw closer to the latter stages of this season. The case was quite an interesting one, although I concede that there have been much better ones.

Nevertheless, I enjoeyd the team's interactions with the 12-year-old girl, most notably Deeks going tramplening (is this a word?:) with her.

The humor was also present, with a few funny moments here a nd there. I definitely think that the last scene of the episode was one of the funniest that they have ever done, with Deeks shooting the paper of Hetty. Hetty is so funny, and is such an awesome little character! She does so much for this show!

All up, a great episode! This show is moving forward significantly, and I can't wait until swe see some more! Kee p it up, guys!
CBS