NCIS: Los Angeles

Exit Strategy

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jan 10, 2012 on CBS

7.6
  • Not as good as "Betrayal"

Before this episode I was looking forward to this episode after the episode "Betrayal" was very good but this episode was a let down and the episode didn't have that same feel to it In the episode we only see Jada's brother once and that was in ops on the screen but at the end we find out he was in Spain and he is heading to LA I just hope that the next episode can make up for this one and hopefully it will be on a similar episode to the first episode.
  • Continuation of a storyline which was great!

Undoubtedly, this episode was not as exciting as the original storyline involving these charcters, but it was still a great hour of television! Much better than last week's!

The show was great, and the story was very well written. I was looking forward to it, after seeing the previews shwoing us about this episode, and it did not disappoint!

I don't want to spoil anything, but I enjoyed this immensely!! It was absolutely great, and I can't wait for more! The ending was great, and I hope this storyline will continue on for another episode! That would be terrific!

All up, a great episode! I hope this standard continues, and I am looking forward to the next episode very much! Great work!
  • Good show

Hey, I liked this show. Very intertaining and well made. Sure they could have made it more intense but I think it was intense enough to make a good show.

That's why I watch these shows. Still Soooooo Much better than so many of the new shows they have on TV. I look forward to the continuation.
  • 1/10

6.8

A rare revisiting of an old storyline on NCIS: Los Angeles. Not as good as the original concept involving Sam, but it was still a step-up from the previous two weeks. When they focus ona serious issue the show is so much better. Unfortunately, it was not all serious as you still had that techies having their usual unamusing banter. Not necessary at all.

I'll give this episode a good score, but there is still room for improvement.