NCIS: Los Angeles

Fish Out of Water

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Mar 04, 2014 on CBS

• Fish Out Of Water

I liked the scenes with Deeks and the DEA agent. It would have been fun for the show to expand that into an arc across a couple episodes, but I guess they thought it worked best being here today and gone tomorrow.

Solid episode, not a memorable case though.
  • White Gost

I think that the White Gost is her ex-fiance... look at her face when she saw him!!! And her mission is to kill him... so how is it gonna end???

And I also think that Hetty, and maybe Granger, knew how he was... and that's why they send her there. So She's is going to be mad when she find out!!!
  • And the White Ghost is..........

My first thoughts weren't her father (he's long gone) or her schizophrenic ex-fiance (he kind of disappeared many years ago after a breakdown). But I did thought about some close friend from high school or from when she lived in the streets (right after her mother left her father) because she immediately recognized the guy and, to be honest, we don't know much about her time when she ran away, right? So, I'm inclining to the second option. It could be a good way of finding out so much more about her. So exciting!
  • White ghost

The white ghost can't be Kensi's father but she does know him. She lost her father at a young age so the man aka white ghost was probably a father figure for her like a training officer or something. What I'd like to see is her freaking out about this and then calling Hetty for moral support and simply opening up.

I'd also like her to get into some deep trouble so that her team (Sam, Callen, Dicks, and the geek couple) goes dark. Just like when they went to prague. But this time Afganistan: Everybody goes home.
  • ghost

I have a feeling white ghost is her ex fiance. Did anyone else thought the same?

Good episode
  • White ghost

Great episode as always. As for the identity of the White Ghost, I'm guessing that was her father, or something related to her father...
  • Great!

Really enjoyed this case and all the events of the episode. Deeks with the 'red herring' was absolutely hilarious! I also enjoyed Mercedes Masohn and her character - added an interesting one-episode dynamic with Deeks in the absence of Kensi.

Meanwhile I really enjoyed the storyline with Kensi too, and there was a lot of drama in Afghanistan, but I'm not sure who that guy that she was seeing as the White Ghost was? He looked unfamiliar to me, I'm not sure... Is it someone new that she knows but we don't know, or is there more to it?

Either way, I'm looking forward to this continuation!