NCIS: Los Angeles Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

Official Discussion Thread - 3x15 "Crimeleon"

blue_fish24

[1]Feb 14, 2012
    • level: 18

New episode for February 14, 2012, "Crimeleon". Enjoy!

Also, what is everyone's opinion, should I continue posting a new thread for each episode, or should I make one thread for the remaining episodes of season 3, since we have so few posters?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mattgus

[2]Feb 14, 2012
    • level: 14
    it just occured to me that the crimeleon is the 1st guy with the mixed accent to ask them to help with the case and said he would send them his files...???

stanking

[3]Feb 15, 2012
    • level: 10

Well, she IS his type!

phonzee101

[4]Feb 15, 2012
    • level: 13

blue_fish24 wrote:

New episode for February 14, 2012, "Crimeleon". Enjoy!

Also, what is everyone's opinion, should I continue posting a new thread for each episode, or should I make one thread for the remaining episodes of season 3, since we have so few posters?

Oh you can just post them one at a time. As for the episode it was intense in a way. Callen has another enemy and may need to practice his chameleon skills.

Edited on 02/15/2012 2:39pm

xRyudo

[5]Feb 15, 2012
    • level: 4
    So the bad guy eluded everyone, Granger is up to something, and Kensi seems to be in major problems. He is looking for a killer, and he seemed to have focused on her while saying so. The next episode title indicates even more that this is going to be about Kensi. We'll see where this mini story arc leads to.

danharr

[6]Feb 16, 2012
    • level: 45

Predictable knew the interpol guy was the baddie and Kensi is important because this baddie killed her father.

mfc90125

[7]Feb 17, 2012
    • level: 1

I didn't see all of that coming, but thought the phone call at the end with Lambert was pretty epic. Overall, I think the series has improved since Hetty's storyline at the end of Season 2. The hint at the end that Graiger and Kensi are somehow related to the case has me very interested. BTW, thestory lineof her dad's murder was that his body was so badly burned it couldn't be identified - any chance that Grainger and Kensi are related?

Also, let's hope they extend this Crimeleon story line a few episodes more. I certainly want to see the two of them tangle a few more times. DeGramont is certainly the best bad guy they've had in awhile - that's dude's capable of anything. Maybe a hit on NCIS HQ, scattering the team and allowing DeGramontto target Callen? He said he knows where Callen works, so anything is a possibility.

gateship2787

[8]Feb 20, 2012
    • level: 7

I liked this episode very much, especially the K/D chat in the bar^^ Kensi looks gorgious with tatooes. I can't wait for the next episode, the one centered on Kensi. By the way, in the shooting range, Deeks still doesn't have his normal gun (beretta 92fs) I'm starting to wonder if it's just a prop thing or a subtil way to have Deeks move closer to NCIS... though we know how Deeks is attached to his gun