NCIS: Los Angeles Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

Official Discussion Thread - 3x16 "Blye, K."

blue_fish24

[1]Feb 21, 2012
    • level: 18

New episode for February 21, "Blye, K." This is the first of two episodes, the second part is supposed to air in one week, on February 28.

I'm excited to learn more about Kensi's backstory, this sounds like a good episode! Enjoy!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Jemadari

[2]Feb 22, 2012
    • level: 12

Good episode best in awhile possibly ever

Hetty out of the loop of something, that's just not natural

It never fails on paramilitary shows the new guy with a healthy respect for following the rules is presented as the bad guy

For pure affect or drama or whatever you wanna call it they should have left Kensi's culpability an open question kinda like Director Shepard and La Grenouille

phonzee101

[3]Feb 24, 2012
    • level: 13

May I say that was one of the most intense episodes I've ever watched. Daniela & Linda's acting were the best I've ever seen, they were on their A game.

I do wonder who Granger really is as a person. As for the person who shot the C.I.A. agent and Kensi, I think its Wo Fat of Five-0 . I don't know why but I feel like he's the shooter.

Jemadari

[4]Feb 25, 2012

Just putting this out there, if Wo Fat turns out to be the shooter I will happily stop watching this show

xRyudo

[5]Feb 26, 2012
    • level: 4
    Who's Wo Fat?

blue_fish24

[6]Feb 28, 2012
    I am also confused who Wo Fat is. But I enjoyed the episode. I thought it was one of the best we've seen this season.

phonzee101

[7]Feb 28, 2012
    • level: 13

Is anyone besides me like Sam, Callen & Deeks working as a trio, they look cool scoping out places together. I don't meanpermanently I just mean o special occasions.

Dewbak75

[8]Feb 28, 2012

blue_fish24 wrote:
    I am also confused who Wo Fat is. But I enjoyed the episode. I thought it was one of the best we've seen this season.

Wo Fat is the recurring nemesis in Hawaii Five-0. Kensi visited that show earlier in the season to help them read lips on a damaged piece of video. And it also established that Sam Hannah knows McGarret, the main character of that show who's also a SEAL. There's supposedly a two-part crossover story coming to both shows towards the end of the season. No idea if it will have implications for the running storylines of either show, or just be a big standalone event.

mattgus

[9]Feb 28, 2012
    • level: 14
    i have just finished watching p2 of the story and i find myself trying to care. i like this show esp deeks and hetty,but these back srories where every agent has a hero for a parent that comes with outrageous conflict etc...none of the parts felt like they fell together well. and kensi combing la back and forth looking like she is ready to be shot for a fashion mag cover adds to the over all unrealistic situation,and very much injured to boot...how many bad guys dead?and not a scratch on anyone except for the cliffhanger"is kensi ok moment..." i don't think this was a 2 ep worthy story. no intrique,a non story with the other boss granger,and well i could go on and i like this show as i said...but there needs to be some threads that hold everything together. i did not buy kensi's need to take mom totally oiut of her life,come to ncis,really,and then bring this guy out of hiding. al over a mystery they never made interesting in the least bit...and it also means everything was a lie..she was really only there for the wrong reasons. oh and nothing at all said of her being the suspect of what amounted to serial killing...we will watch anything i guess...oh did i say i like this show lol...

Jemadari

[10]Mar 1, 2012

Gee, I wonder if the guy above me likes this show

RoshiniPieris

[11]Mar 4, 2012
    • level: 2
    yea well

danharr

[12]Mar 8, 2012
    • level: 45

Good episode so glad they got the Kensi suspect thing out of the way in one episode nice cliffhanger with her shot and going after the shooter.