NCIS: Los Angeles Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Official Discussion Thread - 3x19 "Vengeance"

blue_fish24

[1]Mar 27, 2012
    • level: 18

New episode for March 27, "Vengeance." Enjoy!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JimReilly3353

[2]Mar 27, 2012
    • level: 1
    Since the first episode, this series has suffered from uneven writing - some episodes with real drama, the rest melodramatic or just plain poorly written.
    Hint: seals don't play that melodrama - people of their high intelligence levels and commitment don't talk or act like that - Vengeance just don't cut it.

danharr

[3]Mar 28, 2012
    • level: 45

Yeah it was a trite episode felt like the worst of filler episodes. Way too sappy and oh Hanna might be out of NCIS what a bunch of bunk.

Jemadari

[5]Mar 28, 2012
    • level: 12

They laid on the patriotism a bit thick, having no personal issue with killing those that deserve dying i'm good with the S.E.A.L's did and too a very small extent I can even understand Sam's actions but as a passionate advocate of organizational discipline Hetty lost MAJOR points with me for just letting it go, i've said this before and I'll probably say it again but this show does not handle drama well, always comes off campy

NicksNicky

[6]Mar 29, 2012
    • level: 2

Before i start i love NCIS: LA, but thisepisode was so bad, so must over the top drama. It was like i was watching the bold and the beautiful, and poor acting from LL Cool J not realistic at all. Hope the next episode is better.

estella87

[7]Mar 30, 2012
    • level: 14

I'm more worried about the writing than the acting. This episode taught us that the CIA and military contractors are the good guys, that war and killing are necessary and Seals get away with murder. I don't think this is the message any TV show is supposed to convey to it's audience, and NCIS:LA simply overdid it - again I might add. So here's to hoping that we won't have to suffer through such bad episodes again.