NCIS: Los Angeles Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Official Discussion Thread - 4x3 "The Fifth Man"

blue_fish24

[1]Oct 9, 2012
    • level: 18

New episode for October 9, 2012. Season 4, episode 3, "The Fifth Man". Enjoy!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CthulhuSaves

[2]Oct 10, 2012
    • level: 4
    I'm curious, were the four gambling ladies they passed their real-life moms doing a cameo, or something of that nature? Kinda seemed like that's what was going on. Otherwise, the in-joke style comments (not to mention the entire bit) was completely pointless and makes no sense.

I'm also kinda worried about the Kensi/Deeks thing hitting a dry spell soon. The writers have been far too generous lately in throwing bones to the shippers. I'm betting they'll back off of that topic any time now and let us stew for awhile.

D-LinkUK

[3]Oct 14, 2012
    • level: 24

CthulhuSaves wrote:
    I'm curious, were the four gambling ladies they passed their real-life moms doing a cameo, or something of that nature? Kinda seemed like that's what was going on. Otherwise, the in-joke style comments (not to mention the entire bit) was completely pointless and makes no sense. I'm also kinda worried about the Kensi/Deeks thing hitting a dry spell soon. The writers have been far too generous lately in throwing bones to the shippers. I'm betting they'll back off of that topic any time now and let us stew for awhile.

Yes the 4 ladies gambling were the real life mothers of the four main characters.

Julia O'Donnell = Chris O'Donnell.
    Jeanne D. Olsen = Eric Christian Olsen.
    Ondrea J. Smith = LL Cool J.
    Catarina Korn Broder = Daniela Ruah.

I only know this because when the credits came up it listed them as special guests.