NCIS: Los Angeles Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

Official Discussion Thread -"Sans Voir"

Catwoman87531

[1]May 13, 2012
    • level: 55
    This is a two hour episode on 05/15/12.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mattgus

[2]May 15, 2012
    • level: 14
    Well this story has been done over and over. maybe this series has a differant play on the outcome. it's onlt 1/2 over...after a couple of decades of tv watching it is al the same..still enjoy this series. but i long dor originality. well see...

mattgus

[3]May 15, 2012
    • level: 14
    and the diplomatic immunity...and the ending pleseeeee...come sept they will reveal a long involved undercover deal with callen going to fed prsion for the gov or something like that...i bet it will be i know i sound jaded and not entertained,but that isnt really the case,i just think i have seen too many cliffhangers. it will be intersesting to see how they save callen. and they always hint at hetty leaving. that one i never know for sure???...until next season....

Melikecoffee

[4]May 20, 2012
    • level: 2

Worst finale that I've seen this year. Sorry !

danharr

[5]May 21, 2012
    • level: 45

Okay I put up with ridiculous story lines until cbs did what I should've done and cancelled csi Miami. I will not do the same with this show as much as I'd miss Deeks, Kensi, G, LL and the rest. If they don't have a plausible albeit cliched tv answer as to how Callen doesn't go to jail and is back on the team I'm done. Oh and the finale was weak to boot so yeah this show is on the bubble for me.

blue_fish24

[6]May 30, 2012
    • level: 18
    I didn't hate the episode, but apparently I enjoyed it more than those who've commented on it. It seemed like a waste to kill both Renko and Hunter, but otherwise, the team wouldn't have felt so personally involved with the chameleon. I'm actually intrigued to see how TPTB solve this mess with Callen. Although, I agree, they need to have a plausible explanation for getting him out of serious prison time if they expect the viewers to come back.