NCIS: Los Angeles Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Sam's Family Life

yobo13

[1]Nov 2, 2011
    • level: 11

I read or heard somewhere that Sam has a family- wife and 2 kids. I was just wondering if maybe someone knows anything more about his personal life. Because most of the personal things we know are about G. Callan, even though we don't know so much about him, more of the storyline is investigating him, rather than Sam.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SMN

[2]Nov 5, 2011
    • level: 1
    No one knows how many kids Sam has or what is going on with the wife they have never mentioned. We knew he woke up to a woman almost 2 seasons ago and he mentioned children but the show never shows him talking about them, calling them etc...
    And apparently he has the hots for his new partner so I don't know what the show is doing but I don't like it....

csijulie

[3]Nov 5, 2011
    • level: 3

Hi, I read that we get to see Sams wife in the episode Betrayal where Sam goes missing. Airing November 15th. I don't know if she is Sam's real wife or his alias wife. I saw a picture of the actress that is going to be playing her she looks pretty.

phonzee101

[4]Nov 8, 2011
    • level: 13
    SMN wrote:
    No one knows how many kids Sam has or what is going on with the wife they have never mentioned. We knew he woke up to a woman almost 2 seasons ago and he mentioned children but the show never shows him talking about them, calling them etc...
    And apparently he has the hots for his new partner so I don't know what the show is doing but I don't like it....
    Hots for his new partner. What partner? Who could possibly replace Callen.

SMN

[5]Nov 8, 2011
    • level: 1

The distracting new mug is either his partner on the mission or the assignment.

It was obvious he wasn't talking about his wife when he was bragging to Calllen how Hetty got him a 'new coffee' maker that came with a 'stunning mug'.

Callen was warning him not to get burned or distracted by whoever this woman is.

hockey9927

[6]Nov 16, 2011
    • level: 22

His kids were mentioned in the episode where they are investigating the death of a soldier and Sam has to interrogate the pregnat girlfriend, i can't remember what it was called. I believe it was said that he has 2 kids one of them a daughter. The daughter and wife part was definently confirmed in this weeks ep.