NCIS: Los Angeles

Greed

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Nov 08, 2011 on CBS

7.4
  • Spectacular concept and generally very good! (Spoilers ahead!)

I'm not a big fan of the two episodes that preceded this one, but NCIS: LA took a turn for the better today, with a truly amazing episode! Starting off in Mexico, there were certainly some interesting scenes. Deeks and the wild female pig were spectacular, and certainly a perfect mtach! Also, Haanna and Callen with the Mexican guy who did not shoot at the shootout were quite hilarious too!

The actual case wsa great, as we first thought it was all about ogold, and then we found out that it ist not gold - which was a nice little twist.

I think the only downside for me is that this episode was not entirely unique, as it seemed to heavily mirror the Season 2 episode entitled 'Anonymous' - everything from the terror cell with four membres to the ending scenes, although this one obviously did not involve plastic surgery unlike that episode.

Allup, though, a great episode! I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I can't wait to see more (though unfortunately I think NCIS: LA is taking a little break here in Australia)! Keep it up, guys!

You are talking going to Mexico, you are talking about drugs, but somehow NCIS: Los Angeles took two interesting concepts and delivered a fairly pedestrian episode of television. A lack of action, a lack of banter, I feel bad for the actors because it looks like this episode took some time to film and unfortunately it did not deliver in my opinion. Mediocre at best for me.