NCIS: Los Angeles

Higher Power

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Dec 13, 2011 on CBS

7.7
  • The Christmas episode.

I was surprised at this episode because it had a higher rating than most NCIS LA episodes on this site but the episode was no better than the others In this episode NCIS try to stop yet another attack on LA this time just before christmas In this episode Eric makes up for not finding Sam's car by getting him a pony worth $1000 It was good to see the team at the end celebrating christmas but overall it was a very average episode.
  • Merry Christmas and god bless us everyone

Sam search for the pony and Deeks' christmas gift to Kensi plus we see Nell's parents
  • NCIS: LA can do no wrong these days! That doesn't change with this one!

Great, gret episode!!! Definitely not the best, but still extremely high quality!

The storyline was superb! Imagine if they hadn't stopped that thing! No electricity in LA for two months or so! That would be extremely fatal! Wow!

The guest cast was good, and we see Nell's parent adn family, which was a funny scene! I also loved Sam's quest to find the pony! A very cute side-story which I just loved!!! I wanted to see the Hanna Family Christmas Feast, but unfrotunately we didn't get that far...

Don't want to spoil too much, but a sublime episode! Top notch! Celebrating the holidays in style!
  • Mediocre

Figures, one of the few LA episodes I am not crazy about gets one of the better scores on this site.

I just thought everything was pretty average here, and the bomb at the end was not exciting, it was just over the top. Too Mission Impossible, not NCIS like. No funny banter, a forced and contrived Christmas celebration at the end, just a filler episode to send the show into its holiday hiatus.