NCIS: Los Angeles

History

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Feb 19, 2013 on CBS

7.2
  • History

Not a bad episode, but I am a bit concerned with the recent direction of the show with very little effort being put into the storylines. Also, some of the guest stars came off as more annoying than bringing anything meaningful to the show.
  • Good episode, but not perfect.

This was quite a good episode of NCIS LA but not quite on a par with some of this show's best.

The first half of the storyline was a little dry to me. But the episode improved significantly and the second half of the episode was really amazing and a huge improvement!

Putting it all together, it was a very entertaining episode, but for me the first half of the episode let me down slightly, and that's the only reason I went for 9.5 instead of 10.
  • great episode

i thought it was a great episode as always
  • History - Reminds us that our kids are NOT being taught True History!

Very good show. Despite the fact that this is fiction - it reminds me that our kids today are NOT being taught much history. - The different types of governments & why the USA was founded as a democracy - NOT a Socialist country which seems to be what so many want. Just Ignorance because if they had studied Socialism, they would have learned that Socialism does Not Work...

\ Many Socialist countries today are going Bankrupt - just like the USA is leaning towardl...

Overall a good History lesson when you look deep. Well done and work watching.
  • NCIS:LA.

I guess Professor Hale / Oliver Johnson did influence one young kid.