NCIS: Los Angeles

Honor

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Nov 01, 2011 on CBS

7.3
  • A tad better hthan last week's, but still absolutely abysmal when compared to the earlier episodes this season.

While this episode was a step up from last week, I still don't think we are up to the same standard that we had been enjoying with the first 4-5 episodes of the season. This one featured a rather unenjoyable storyline - it was not very interesting to follow, and after about half a n hour, I decided to play Angry Birds, as the interrogation was getting rather dull.

However, the episode recovered nicely with a great ending. I definitely loved and enjoyed all the undercover stuff that they did in the last few scenes and the conclusion was spectacular. However, the beginning and middle of the episode lacked any substance, and this was not enough to cmake up for it entirely.

All up, a decent episode. Better than last week's, but not up to scratch yet. I'm hoping to see something better next week. This one lacked anything interesting aside from the first scene and the last 10 minutes, so hopefully things will pick up next week.

I am all for good shows trying new things and we got a little bit of that today as we saw the tech "geeks" actually get out there and get in the field in regards to solving the case. That was fun, although their personal relationship is something I could care less about.

A lot of action in tonight's episode, and really that is all I need from the show. Give me explosions for an hour every Tuesday and I'll be happy and we saw that today.

CBS