NCIS: Los Angeles

Impact

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Oct 01, 2013 on CBS

6.6
  • julie from Oz

Did anyone notice that Callen called Eric's shoes Throngs? This is the Australian word. America call them flip flops? Maybe an oversight? I guess since the creator of the show is an Aussie. Good to hear aussie words.
  • Impact

I loved the ending with Kensi and Deeks. Those two have some of the best chemistry on TV and it was goofy, but it worked. We had been missing that from the last few episodes, carrying over to last season.

The rest of the episode was pretty good as well. I just think they're overusing Nate returning though. He shouldn't be popping up every few weeks.
  • SOP Standard operating procedure

after that traumatic premiere episode it's back to normal for the team... can't wait for deeks to bounce back
  • here we go again

back to the action and great inside jokes - a little light relief for a change after armed nukes and arm nobs.

the garden gnome Hetty Cam had me ROFL, and so did Eric's pants dance.
  • Very good!~

So today we are back into the usual rhythm of things with another case to solve. Sam is back but Deeks is not. It was great to see Nate back and we certainly seemed to need him.

I enjoyed the case, although I'm not quite sure if we've heard the last of it. But I also really enjoyed the character development, particularly the last scene with Deeks and Kensi. It was well executed and just perfect!

Looking forward to seeing how things go next week, and hopefully Deeks is back at the NCIS office!