NCIS: Los Angeles

Impact

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Oct 01, 2013 on CBS

• Impact

I loved the ending with Kensi and Deeks. Those two have some of the best chemistry on TV and it was goofy, but it worked. We had been missing that from the last few episodes, carrying over to last season.

The rest of the episode was pretty good as well. I just think they're overusing Nate returning though. He shouldn't be popping up every few weeks.
  • SOP Standard operating procedure

after that traumatic premiere episode it's back to normal for the team... can't wait for deeks to bounce back
  • here we go again

back to the action and great inside jokes - a little light relief for a change after armed nukes and arm nobs.

the garden gnome Hetty Cam had me ROFL, and so did Eric's pants dance.
  • Very good!~

So today we are back into the usual rhythm of things with another case to solve. Sam is back but Deeks is not. It was great to see Nate back and we certainly seemed to need him.

I enjoyed the case, although I'm not quite sure if we've heard the last of it. But I also really enjoyed the character development, particularly the last scene with Deeks and Kensi. It was well executed and just perfect!

Looking forward to seeing how things go next week, and hopefully Deeks is back at the NCIS office!
  • NCIS:LA.

So a private jet crashes and just barely misses the control tower, there are no survivor's on board, as it turns out they're were two passengers on board. One being Vice Admiral William Gardner and the other was a reporter named Jason Carter, apparently Carter was writing the Admiral's memoir's but unfortunately the black box was stolen. Meanwhile Nate has some important therapy to help Sam and Deeks, the good news is Sam is ready to go back to work, but Deeks on the other hand has a lot more to deal with. At the crash site Sam & Callen recover a voice recorder which is badly damaged so Nell works her magic to decode it. As it turns out the pilot of the jet thought they were talking to the control tower, but the signal came from another radio frequency, the jet was supposed to crash. What ever statements that was purposely leaked to the media from the voice recorder seemed to work because Chase and Whelby were caught, but there is a bigger organization going on. I did like where Eric placed the hidden camera in a garden gnome and said we call it Hetty Cam. Loved the ending with Deeks and Kensi together, if anybody can help Deeks its Kensi. Fantastic Episode. Thumbs Up.
CBS