NCIS: Los Angeles

Iron Curtain Rising

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Dec 10, 2013 on CBS

7.1
  • Iron Curtain Rising

Some good action, a little bit of comedy, and while I won't call this a memorable episode, there certainly were worse ones this season and in past than this.
  • iron curtain rising

It is one of my favorite episodes. Is it me or is sam's personality over shadowing callens?
  • Very good show

kensi was missed - her not really being involved in solving crime. deeks acted rather stupid, not as an NCIS agent should act.

as for kensi / deeks relationship - I never could see them together as a couple, even though that's how the story seems to be written...

All the other players - Great jobs.
  • yea no stupid deeks/kensi blah-ness

they need to get Deeks another partner soon before he does something stupid.
  • Very good!

I thought this was a terrific episode - a lot of interesting stuff happened throughout the case with a lot of interesting characters in the storyline.

Interesting developments with Kensi - we get some ansers, but no indication as to how long she will be out there... She is certainly missed back in LA.

Overall, a great episode! I'll leave it there since it's getting late - I really enjoyed it! :)
  • Los Angeles.

So apart from Zevlos being a war criminal, he is also involved in human trafficking (especially young children) and his lawyer / girlfriend Carla Shear was also involved, but didn't know anything about the human trafficking. Donald Banks CIA is also involved and despite what Hetty says about dropping the case, the rest of the team aren't willing to do so and suffice it to say Zevlos, Shear and Banks are arrested. Kensi' classified operation with Granger is in Afghanistan, where Kensi is supposed to take down a member of the Taliban (who is possibly a westerner / sympathizer). At the end both Deeks and Kensi are looking at pictures of each other and both zoom in on the same picture. Fantastic Episode. (l wonder when is Kensi coming back?).
CLOO