NCIS: Los Angeles

Iron Curtain Rising

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Dec 10, 2013 on CBS

7.1
  • Iron Curtain Rising

Some good action, a little bit of comedy, and while I won't call this a memorable episode, there certainly were worse ones this season and in past than this.
  • iron curtain rising

It is one of my favorite episodes. Is it me or is sam's personality over shadowing callens?
  • Very good show

kensi was missed - her not really being involved in solving crime. deeks acted rather stupid, not as an NCIS agent should act.

as for kensi / deeks relationship - I never could see them together as a couple, even though that's how the story seems to be written...

All the other players - Great jobs.
  • yea no stupid deeks/kensi blah-ness

they need to get Deeks another partner soon before he does something stupid.
  • Very good!

I thought this was a terrific episode - a lot of interesting stuff happened throughout the case with a lot of interesting characters in the storyline.

Interesting developments with Kensi - we get some ansers, but no indication as to how long she will be out there... She is certainly missed back in LA.

Overall, a great episode! I'll leave it there since it's getting late - I really enjoyed it! :)
USA