NCIS: Los Angeles

LD50

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Feb 02, 2010 on CBS

6.6
  • Sam is still having problems with Dom's disappearance. Five men are found dead from a deadly toxin. An older woman is found to have helped perfect the toxin. G, Sam, and the team must infiltrate and stop the sale of the toxin to the open market.

Overall not a bad episode. The acting was fine, but there were a lot of holes in the story and in the end only sheer luck really save the day. Usually you find with these shows the expertise is what gets them through. In this case it was flying by the seat of their collective pants. Not that there was a lack of action. Just the opposite, but action for actions sake is not always good. I like how the team is working together. They are looking to at least temporarily replace Dom, but Sam is not helping as he is having trouble moving on which is understandable.

The case was interesting and using the woman with the failing faculties was a nice twist. I guess the Dutchman didn't see the authorities making that connection or he never would have let her live. That was what eventually did him in.

The sequence at the end was a mess, but exciting. The gun shots, stabbings, screaming, and then the chasing around the mall was pretty fast paced. It all did leave one speculating on the reality of such an operation and how it might really go.

I did enjoy the episode and suppose it should be left up to the individual to decide on the quality. I'm wondering now if they will replace Dom and with who. Thanks for reading...