NCIS: Los Angeles

Lokhay

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Feb 26, 2013 on CBS

7.2
  • Very good episode.

This was a really good storyline and a great backsotry on Sam once more.

The storyline was extremely interesting with some big surprises thrgouhout the episode to keep us hooked!

The ending was quite unexpected and rather interesting.

All up, a very good episode for em!
  • Very good

Intense in areas. True to what could happen in the . And a few cute comments here and there.

I especially really enjoyed the ending...
  • NCIS:LA.

Quite a good episode, Granger irritates me ever since he joined this show, take him out & this show would be alot better.
  • Lokhay

Not a bad episode, but one that felt very familiar in its premise to the kind of thing we get every week. It is good to learn more about Sam, but how many great things did he really do prior to coming to NCIS? Let's try to keep this character believable.
  • Am Tired of Sam, Calen family Episodes

Really am tired of episodes with Sam or Calen past storylines. It seems like that takes up 80% of NCIS: LA

stories they are getting tiresome. I like the show BUT these storylines based on the past of Sam Calen even Hetty and Kenzi episodes are so boring and unbelievable. It was torture having to watch Calens storyline for a season! They are getting worst than Hawaii 5-0 which I have stopped watching. I could barely get through this episode without the fast forward button.

Sam is too serious its up .
  • Something's still missing

When are we going to see the Kensi-Deeks thing evolve. It's time to spice this up.