NCIS: Los Angeles

Omni

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Oct 08, 2013 on CBS

• Another great episode.

I enjoyed this episode. It was nice to see Deeks back at work. I liked seeing him struggling at the range. They didn't try and just have Deeks come back and be perfect. Sam championing for him, telling Callen that Deeks will be fine. It was nice to see that change and role reversal. I still want more Sam and Deeks in the future. I want to see them working in something together. Let us see this new trust in action. Also the guys squabbling over who got to drive Hetty's Cobra was great. As much as I enjoy Kemsi/Deek banter and flirtation... I still enjoy the work wife feeling of Sam/Callen.
  • Omni - NCIS LA

This episode didn't have the best Kensi and Deeks moments, but I suspect we'll get much more of their return to normalcy as the season progresses. Liked the bit about the car, but this case felt pretty unoriginal if I had to be honest. Nothing we haven't seen before.
  • Deeks is back and still corny

I see that the deeks and kensi loveteam is back and kicking ass... did you see how deeks lunged for that woman to save her and then fell "90 feet" of that "cliff" and still was ok???
  • A teeny flaw

Something for the trivia fans - the sign on the glass panel of the door to the firing range is the wrong way round - it should be readable from outside, so it ought to look mirror reversed from inside.
  • Defend your car, Hetty!

This was a solid case! No doubt about this - I really enjoyed it. Quite a lot of unique elements to it, with some great funny moments interspersed throughout. Loved Hetty's reactions to her car and poor Sam was alleged to be unable to fit in this thing.

Didn't really like Callen being unsure of Deeks returning. It felt a bit forced and unnecessary to be frank.

Aside for that, it was a great episode and I look forward to more!