NCIS: Los Angeles

Partners

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Feb 07, 2012 on CBS

7.7
  • Quite a good episode.

This was yet again a very enjoyable episod.e I enjoyed the whole theme of 'partners' and 'partnerships' running throughout the episode in many ways, and it was a nice sub-plot underneath the storyline.

I must admit that the case wasn't 100%. It had some flaws, and it was not the best that this show has produced, but it was not that far off.

Overall, this is one of my favourite shows, and that certainly is the case after the episode tonigh!

Keep it up, LA!!!
  • Good Show

A lot of intense moments - mainly of who is guilty, what is going on.. Then at the end - you know he's not going to kill his partner and you figure he will use the bar on the bad guy But you still aren't certain how it will go down. Kept my interest.
  • Partners

NCIS celebrated a historic episode, but its counterpart Los Angeles celebrated a fictional milestone with it being five years since Sam and G became partners. They had a nice case, and a teaser as to how far they could push their partnership, but in the end it was the other NCIS agents to save the day. Predictable? Sure, I mean we see that every week, but I still liked tonight's episode and suggest you all check it out.
CBS