NCIS: Los Angeles

Purity

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Apr 09, 2013 on CBS

• Spectacular!

This was a really great case in a downright brilliant episode of NCIS LA. There were some interesting scenes, especially with a fake fight between Callen and Sam, and all the subesquent svenes with Callen undercover. Those were done really well!

I agree with oen of the previous reviewers who said they could have done the scene with Callen and the cyanide more dramatic, but that was just a minor criticism from me, in an otherwise flawless case!

Also some great humour with Hetty putting off the prank of the year at the end! I was laughing for about 10 minutes over that! Hilarious!

Also enjoyed the last scene with Callen and the kid.

Great episode! looking forward to netx week!
  • Purity

A good little episode here taking place on a ship. Seeing the characters go all Burn Notice and play different people for an extended period of time was a welcome derivation not just for them, but for us as viewers who think the current formula is a bit repetitive.

Strong episode.
  • NCIS LA

Good episode, but in my opinion they could have done the thing with callen a little more dramatic.

• Very realistic

Unfortunately there are many who think they will create a new world by killing others.

This was very realistic.

Well played.
  • Predictable

Oh, Christ! Not much there to say. Still hoping for improvement.