NCIS: Los Angeles

Raven & The Swans

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Apr 30, 2013 on CBS

• Clever and intriguing!

Another fascinating episode of NCISLA here as we get closer and closer to a season finale which will hopefully be great as usual.

Todya focussed a lot more on Hetty than most recent episodes and I'm wondering whether this Grace character will make another appearance on the show given her pretty large role in this episode. The Callen/Hetty dynamic evolved quickly here.

I'm really looking forward to next week! Hoping that NICSLA continues to deliver amazing episodes!
  • Raven and the Swans

A different kind of episode as we a different side to Hetty and Callen, but it worked and made for some really entertaining television. The acting could have been a bit better, those shouting match scenes needed to be better, but it was a solid episode.
  • very good

Not a lot of 'action' per say. But was very eventful, with tension. And a lot of emotional conversations, & actions.

Very true to life. and enjoyable.
  • a good one

I liked this episode, we had some undercover work, Nell in the field, spy Eric, a good bad guy, a bit of tension between Hetty and Callen that lead to some revelations; a nice heart to heart between Callen and Grace in the shooting range and of course a hilarious moment between Kensi and Deeks fighting on the bed with Nell interupting them with a "is this a bad time" moment! :)

All in all a pretty good and fun episode.
USA