NCIS: Los Angeles

Recruit

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Oct 02, 2012 on CBS

7.1
  • Recruit

In the latest episode of NCIS: Los Angeles we had very little drama, and a storyline that was so incredibly generic.

We did not get anything new, and we did not get anything really humorous from the episode either. Predictable, and been done before.
  • Actually Pretty Scary

The entire premise behind this episode was really, really good, and honestly freaked me out since it's true that job application ask for a lot of personal info. This is an episode which will stick in my mind.
  • Very very good!

This episode was truly a great one and definitely one that I'll remember well down the line! It had a very interesting case with some hilarious banter between the cast. Nothing better than Hetty's comment about her favourite element being scotch! That was gold! :P

I also loved the scenes in the aeroplane at the end and Hetty spying! The case was really entertaining today, but I have to say that the banter was even better! Keep it up, LA! I didn't enjoy the season premiere, but this episode shows me just why I love this show!
  • Very good

Worth watching. Very entertaining

The only thing that could have made it better would have taken a minimum of 2 episodes. Just wish our military ops could always work out as easily as they do in these shows.

AND these NCIS shows are sooooooooooooooooo much better that those 'reality' shows on TV.
  • Improvement

I liked this episode as it showed improvement over last week's installment. I was even slightly interested in the case and the Kensi-Deeks snarking / banter was funny as ever.
  • hilarious

This episode was so funny!

They dialed down the case time to get us more character interaction and it was awesome.

Kensi and Deeks in the gym, Kensi slapping Deeks as* and the whole discussion at the girlfriend's door, lots of Densi^^ the team in the plane was good too, these were great bonding moments. And Deeks showing his photos to everyone was so funny. I loved the last scene with Hetty watching her team peacefully sleeping (though a bit creepy lol).

The case part was interesting and the action was good.

Awesome episode :)
  • NCIS:Los Angeles - Recruit

Another great episode, i was laughing most of the time.

Kensi in a burka really...

When is Eric & Nell gonna hook up....?