NCIS: Los Angeles

Red: Part One

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Mar 19, 2013 on CBS

7.2
  • Great ensemble for the Red team!

Ok, I was kind of hesitant to watch the episode last night since the NCIS franchise is planning another spin off. But I was sold with the cast and their chemistry and having a female tam leader who is fierce. I love Paris and G' screen time. There is definitely chemistry there which I think wwould be a good story line for the writers and directors to explore. It seems that Callen is certainly smitten with Paris and vice versa. Although it'll be interesting to see the real story between her and Roy, which if Red does get pick up then it'll be a while before we all know the whole thing. I love how Sam didnt beat round the bush regarding Paris to Callen when they were alone in the sleeping quarters and Calen didn't really deny the comment made! I mean even though they didn't have any relatn ship back in Grey's Anatomy, Dr. Altman and Dr. Finn certainly are back on the same screen again still saving lives just with guns not surgeries. I certainly also enjoyed the scenes with Kensi and Deeks as always. Deeks being hesitant to open the box thinking that it is a prank from Kensi. At least we know that it is a birthday present but can't he just open the box so we'll know!

Another thing that really was a surprise was Saleem! I thought the guy was dead after Gibbs shot him back in season 7 when they rescued Ziva from Somalia? I wasn't sure if his name was mention, albeit a different one, during the episode. I guess we'll see what happens next. I cannot wait for next week for part two.