NCIS: Los Angeles

Resurrection

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Apr 23, 2013 on CBS

7.6
  • Entertaining!

This was an episode with a storyline that took a ver y surprising twist about halfway through which changed everything. The plan to send the kid undercover was ingenious although highly risky. But nonetheless it was superb for the storyline.

The episode took two or three unexpected turns throughout which made it quite a bit suspenseful.

Another great episode and I look forward to the three remaining in this season!
  • Resurrection

I thought the kid Kensi and Deeks were dealing with was an annoying brat, and that sort of brought down the episode. I just thought the story was a little bit too generic in this one, and sort of slowed the momentum the show had been building.
  • Finally!

What took you so long to kiss her? I really enjoyed to see Kensi react the way she did; I was like that too. Excellent! Now that Deeks made his move, the writers have to be very careful so they don't ruin it.

This was an incredible episode and season finale. I've been waiting to see this kind of quality for so long that I though it would never come. I expect nothing less for season 5; the starting episode is surelly going to blow our minds. Hopefully.
  • very good

very realistic, surprising, emotional, interesting, suspenseful.

just a good overall show.

BUT I have a question - WHY are they Drinking water in Mexico directly from the faucet? -- You can get sick doing that............... Just Saying.............