NCIS: Los Angeles

Sunday 9:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 22, 2009 In Season

TesserT

NCIS: Los Angeles Fan Reviews (149)

7.3
  • Nia Long (Termination)?

Nia Long 's acting and wardrobe detract from the original cohesive ensemble of characters of NCIS LA.

I do not want to see the cleavage, high heels and party dresses of the so called "Director" at work. Get her hands off her hips and crossed arms written out of the script. Please get her into physical shape to do something other than strut around her new Glass Castle on the second floor looking down on everyone along with getting her to act and behave like an NCIS "Director" taking risks for the greater good and team building or I'm sorry to say please, "187" her character in some respective manner and move on with someone capable of depth and emotional content...
  • Bring Hetty back!

The new Director is totally unlikeable. She is smug, rude and has a much higher opinion of herself than she merits. I love Cowen, Sam, and the rest of the crew, but unfortunately, the writers are giving her too much air time. She is ruining the show. I will not watch any longer. It is too bad the writers had to ruin the show with that addition.
  • Through with NCIS LA

Nia long is a terrible actress and the character she plays is overbearing and rude. I have watched my last episode after enduring the 11/26, 2017 fiasco with her smug, leaden acting. I have removed NCIS LA from my DVR recording lineup.
  • Nia Long

Absolutely wrong for the show and the overbearing arrogance she displays will soon cause me to look elsewhere for entertainment.
  • Terrible show

Show has gone down hill fast with new characters that do not fit. Story lines are comedy and the acting is atrocious. Callen has something on somebody because he is absolutely one of the worst actors around.
  • Latest season S U C K S

1.5
    I don't know if the producers switched out the writers, directors, and fired Heddie, but they sure screwed up a good thing. Nia Long, Heddie's replacement, detracts from the show. The character's overbearing know-it-all attitude is pathetically bad. The actress, and I use that tern very loosely, could do with four or more years of acting lessons & she should take new agent with her to classes. But back to the hiring and show direction area ... what the hell are you smoking?

• UGH to Heddies replacement

Seriously, she adds zero to the show. We need Heddie back, she made the program great to is trying to be something she is not and really a lousy actress. Don't enjoy the program anymore and will quit next time when changing actors!!!!
  • Needs to be Cancelled

"Allah 'Akbar" - that phrase has been twisted beyond recognition by psychopaths and mass murderers. The context in which that phrase is used by NCIS LA shows a complete lack of intelligence and awareness of the atrocities that have been committed under that phrase/banner.

Qur'an - 8:39 "Wage war on non-Muslims and kill them until they submit and the onlyronly religion is

This world is drowning in hatred, anger, mistrust, etc... (the list is too long).

NCIS LA has been a favorite show of mine for years. However, taking joy in hatred is only creating a greater divide in a world that desperatly needs to come together and needs to truly embrace our differences.

I am not anti-Muslim. I have traveled the world and have seen first-hand the horrendous and disgusting acts of violence that have been committed against Muslims and non-Muslims while the criminals have chanted "Allah 'Akbar".

If Charles Manson's followers chanted "God is Great" while committing murder we would most likely not throw around "God is Great" casually knowing the historical context.

Attempting to take advantage of absolutely horrific mass murders and acts of terrorism to boost ratings is about as low as you can go in the intertainment industry. However, I guess Harvey Weinstein and others are really showing us what the intertainment industry is all about.

Good bye NCIS LA. It was fun while it lasted.
  • Nina long

3.5
    Please take Nina Long off the show. With her being on the show it makes it dry like no action, no meaning.
  • Wow - how trite - a right wing nut brainwashes air force to start nuclear war.

Didn't even watch the rest of the show NCIS LA "The Silo" showing Nov 12, 2017 as soon as I heard the script talking about right wing conspiracy and how people on the right love fascism.

Really heavy handed and asinine story line, not to mention trite, obvious and deliberately insulting to at least half of your viewing audience.

It is not as if the NCIS shows have not been receiving bad reviews for their recent cast changes and less than stellar scripts, already one member of this family has stopped watching the NCIS shows altogether, but it is looking as if the rest of this family will be following - regardless of personal politics. When shows get too politically one sided they lose their appeal to those of us who don't view one side or another as being filled with evil people who all believe the same way.

Done with crap.
  • Getting to be a Boring & Sloppy Show

Read the reviews & Agree wiith them that :- NIA is boring with acting, so is the police woman. Hetti is missed very much in Boss capacity. Bring in Mark Harmon's sidekick ( Muse Watson Or Alan to replace Granger. (At least they how to Act ). Even Lady director, sloppy director.

If changes are not made, my family & I, OFF THE SHOW. THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST INTERESTING SHOW, We all loved it. No MOre.

Even NCIS Boring now the David McCallum is not there. Wilmer Eduardo Valderrama is Juiceless. We Do Not watch it any more,

Do some fast changes to get Renewed for the new Season. Otherwise GOODBYE!
  • CAST ADDITIONS TO NCIS: Los Angeles

6 episodes in, haven't changed my mind. The entire show is over the top, but fun as long as you don't take any of it seriously. However, Nell as an agent beyond ridiculous. And, STILL HATE the new director, LOVE her assistant. It's difficult enough to believe Nell as a field agent (it's actually comedic) adding these two new characters did more harm than good for the show. NIA LONG is so forced, she brings "East Coast demeanor and style" that's insulting to those of us on the East Coast, she is stilted, forced and hard to believe; the dynamics actually make me feel uncomfortable. A lot of new cast changes this year in many series - - this is one of the worse.

On the other hand, Andrea Bordeaux is great, she needs to stay. Too much Nia Long and I know NCIS: LA will no longer be on my watch list.
  • Hate the new characters

Get rid of Nia Long and her sidekick!! Good lord they are ruining the show!!! Please! And fast or you will lose a huge fan!
  • GOODBYE NCIS LOS ANGELES

It makes me so mad. Just turned off NCIS Los Angeles. End of that show for me. I was hoping against hope that this was a short term stupid act of theirs with these two new women. Horrible. Ruined the show. They'll probably figure it out, but it's too late for me. I'm looking for another one to watch. This is obviously not even worth wasting my time with reviews as they are not listening but I had to have a final say.
  • Nia Long

3.5
    Please let NIa Long go!!!!!She adds nothing to the show,I have been a fan of this series since the beginning and so far the ninth season will be my last if Linda Hunt leave the show and Nia Long Long is WRONG for the part she is trying to FAN AND VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE CASTING PRODUCER
  • I hate the new characters

I hate the new NCIS: LA characters. I also hate the new plotlines. I think it's time to give up on NCIS: LA even though I've watched it since the first episode. I watched the pilot for NCIS: NO and it did nothing for me, so I've never watched it since. I'm almost done with NCIS now that Dinozo left last season, Ducky seems to be fading away, and Abby will be gone at season's end. CBS, your ratings are going to crash. By the way, Michael Weatherly does nothing for me in Bull. Not only that, but CBS won't let me autohop through commercials on my Dish DVR until at least a week after recording. All other networks allow me to autohop the next day. It doesn't matter much because I just fast forward through the commercials anyway, but CBS seems to have a superiority complex that makes them think they can treat us lesser than other networks. Too bad you think you're better than all the other networks - you're not. You're losing your best people (and a lot of former viewers). Ciao, CBS.
  • new b,,,, on show

get rid of the new girls or lose much of your viewers. who the hell thought she was a good idea???

I would fire them!!!

• don't like new woman members

I liked the show before the changes. Don't think either woman add to the show. They detract and don't fit in with the group. Don't care for how they look or the personality of the characters. Get rid of them.

Bring back Hettie.
  • NEW CAST MEMBERS NEEDS TO GO!!

Nia Long and her assistant, does not fit in with the other characters on the show; they need to go!!! Neither one is a good actor!! I miss Hettie!! The show has not changed for the better but for the worst!!
  • MISS HETTIE. NEW DIRECTOR DULL.

New assistant director Moseley is dull as dishwater. No chemistry with any of the characters. Like her assistant.
  • New Spice spices up NCIS LA

Hot new girl, Anna, really rejuvenated the show! It was starting to get boring with the 'good guys verses bad guys', but first they put hot little Nell in the field and now hot Anna as G's partner! They could go on a long time with these girls as regulars. Hetty always adds a lot too. You go girl...
  • Either impress us or kill her off

Impress me with a background worthy of the post. Everyone in the leadership this far has a HELL of a great background. She just looks like an affirmative action hire with a "capital B", first day in prison kind of attitude!! HATE her!! Change that quickly, or kill her off like the no experience idiot she smells like!!!
  • Season 8 Episode 23

Just watched second last episode this season where Sam's wife, Michelle was kidnapped and died. Aunjanue Ellis played a stormer but the big wooden ape that is LL Cool J was absolutely useless. He can't act his way out of a paper bag. They even had to superimpose some emotion as he has none. Even when he saw her dead body there was no change of expression or emotion. She might as well have scratched her knee. The whole story line is a little farcical and now he is heading off being the one man army that he is in pursuit of those responsible. Really. He can't act and because of this I don't care or feel any emotion regarding this whole episode. Yawn

Now on final episode where the clichd expressions keep coming. Nell asked "when do we get to cry". I suggest after some acting lessons on how to do emotion. Sam is carrying on as normal and you certainly wouldn't believe he had just lost his wife in horrific circumstances.

Best part of episode was Kensi's proposal. I would suggest acting lessons over the break. Rapping unfortunately does not an actor make
  • I may finally have to call it quits

2.5
    I've been a loyal fan since the beginning, but as with so many other shows, the writers seem to have forgotten what made the show good. This show works best with one crime per episode. The multi-episode writing is boring and unrealistic. Why does a team member's life or job always have to be at stake? Is that really the best you can do?

---

I really thought the never-ending mole premise was the worst thing to ever happened to this show, but congratulations, you've proven me wrong. Killing Sam's wife, the mother of two children, and bringing back Tahir is the dumbest damn thing I've ever seen. And sending Sam out on a revenge fueled fury that could very well leave his poor children with no parents? Shame on you for putting Sam in that position.

---

End the mole. End Tahir. End Deeks' issues with the internal affairs lady. For God's sake, just end all of the stupid back-stories from the past two years and start over from scratch. Please, go back to one crime per episode and save this show before it's too late!
  • Anyone buying it?

Not one but now two affairs going on between partners. Does anyone believe NCIS would allow sexual fraternization between partners. The whole personal life side story is boring an trite anyway. It is not why I watch the show.

And Nell as a field operative?? PLEASE! I don't care how good her martial arts skills are. A 6" 200 lb guy gets a hold of her and she goes through a wall. End of one operative.

• Another pair of enhanced lips

4.5
    That blonde sidekick of Galen's reminds me of Grigorio in NCIS NO, same pouty lips and not adding much to the show...
  • Terrible scripts/acting

Is it me or has the writing on this show really gone down hill and the acting with it!! Deeks' over acts but he's shown talent before so I'm thinking it's the scripts not him. Heddie has been terrible this season.. her lines don't fit and her facial expressions are confusing!? I'm really surprised this show was renewed.. GET NEW WRITERS, ASAP
  • Hottest Show on TV - NCIS: Los Angeles

5 Stars ***

The best group of actors and actresses on TV for the past 8 years and is still going strong. Fantastic team chemistry, cohesion having fun. Love every episode. Actually, I bought all the DVD. Wish was available on Blu-ray disc.

Chris O'Donnell as G. Callen, Special Agent in Charge (SAC)

Peter Cambor as Dr Nate Getz, Special Agent and Operational Psychologist

Daniela Ruah as Kensi Blye, Special Agent

Adam Jamal Craig as Dominic Vail, Special Agent

Barrett Foa as Eric Beale, Technical Operator

Linda Hunt as Henrietta Lange, Supervisory Special Agent (SSA) and Operations Manager

LL Cool J as Sam Hanna, Special Agent

Eric Christian Olsen as Marty Deeks

Vyto Ruginis as Arkady Kolcheck

Anastasia "Anna" Kolcheck

Stop end this show....... I hope the character expansion continues.

Thank you.

God bless everyone. Be safe and keep having fun.

• Boiling!

Hot Water was a terrific episode, but the weakest scenes were Deeks in the LAPD lobby (don't CARE where the desk sergeant proposed or where he proposes, and he's an LAPD detective and a lawyer--just walk back and see Granger) and Deeks in interrogation--way too long. Don't give him too much attention; it slows the show down. That's one reason this season has been better than last season.
  • get Deeks' mind out of the gutter

2.5
    Deeks really gets old. Way too much sexual innuendo. The relationship between him and Kensi really does nothing for the show.
< 1 2 3 4 5