NCIS: Los Angeles

Tuesday 9:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 22, 2009 In Season

TesserT

NCIS: Los Angeles Fan Reviews (82)

7.3
  • DEEKS

i like the show because the men go together like ice cream and apple pie; however, if something isn't done about DEEKS hair, i don't know if i can stand watching. i understand the look they are going for, but it is worse than bed head, and it is too long in his eyes; i think he would look really handsome if he got a better styling. other than that, i love the show and i love seeing hattie, been a follower of hers since her very early movies.
  • Noise Polution II

I have to agree with the person commenting about the noise level; I keep turning it up but still music is louder than the dialog. This is true on a lot of shows. I wonder if the producers realize what they are causing. It is especially true if someone has some hearing loss.

I am glad to hear that Kensi will be back! I thought maybe she was pregnant.
  • 8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%81-%D9%85%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6/

• You do NOT mess with TUHON!!!!!!!!!!!

Any TV show can pull out some celebrity to guest star that play no real part in the series. But to have one of my favorite celebrity to play a part in the history of the NCIS Los Angeles agents, Danny Trejo did brilliantly as Tuhon. This show deserves to keep going and going and though we hope to see more of Tuhon, I believe this is the best part he play for the series and its best we keep this as the only time. And of course Nate, though he has recurring role, needs to get into more episodes.
  • The answer to Kensi's low profile...

Daniela Ruah was pregnant, and had her baby in late December - if you consider production schedule, she should be back by the end of the season.

Consider this - when Deeks kissed Kensi - Eric was kissing his brother's pregnant fiancee.
  • Awesome

Please bring Kensi back. I miss the partnership of Kensi and Keeks.
  • Why don't they ever wear vest's?

The plots are sound and the story line is generally okay, but why don't they ever wear vest's. Tonight's episode is a perfect example. They know they are going to a couple of tough situations and they don't wear vest's. This makes the show unrealistic, there are several other things about the show that is very unrealistic but this may be the worst. Thoughts
  • Keep team together

Like the show with Kensi better, still good but she is important.
  • bring back Kensi

4.5
    Sending Kensi off like the script called for was very unrealistic; For an experienced and respected partner, both Granger and Hedy treated her rudely and unprofessional. Kensi deserved better treatment. I expected Hedy to approach Kensi in a collaborative role, but instead Hedy and Granger dismissed like an insubordinate and like she was a child; really thats how the script writers thought the relationship between Deeks and Kensi should be handled; sounds like they were making it up as they went adds nothing but annoyance and insult to the show; How Hedy can go along with how Granger treats her team is demeaning to her and her team; didn't she use to protect her team from Granger?Nell is ridiculous as Deeks partner. Bad enough she looks like she is 12, but to put her in the field is so unrealistic- and insulting to Kensi; also to have Hedy supporting that move discredits her usual strength. I think the script writers are losing their focus on Hedy's role as a leader and wise person. Nell needs to go back to her "tech" job- that is a fit for her- plus she looked so uncomfortable in being out there in the field and i doubt if the rest of the team feel that Nell will have their backs as Kensi always did. Too bad Callen, Sam and Deeks didn't speak up- they don't look too happy either.
  • The Best Movie Ever!

That's the best movie i ever watch in my life!
  • Noise Pollution

Is it just me or have they amped up the music and background noise more every season. It's just about impossible to hear the dialog any more. I like the show but it's not much fun if you can't hear the people.
  • Better than I originally thought.

I recently caught reruns on USA or TNT.... Whatever channel airs them. I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the episode. I remember originally trying to watch it in season one and thinking it was just okay. It was decent but not enough to catch my attention. However, I caught 2 episodes in a row from season 2 and was blown away by how much better it was. I ended up going back and rewatching the entire series. It really started to pick up towards the end of season one story wise and character wise. It really found its footing in season 2 with the addition to the cast and with regulating Nate to a few episodes a season. The cast now are work well together and the chemistry on screen is great. Deeks hads a lighter side to the show with witty banter. I will say that LA can be over the top action at times but to be honest im okay with that. Its like being at the movies. What action movie these days are realistic. I was never a faithful NCIS fan because it was an easy show to just pop in and out and still keep up. It was your basic cop procedural. Just story of the week without much character background. However with NCIS LA I now find myself really embracing the characters and the partnerships. We get that procedural aspect but we also get character movement. I actually find myself wanted to catch this show everyweek unlike its predecessor. It summary if your looking to judge it against the original you might be disappointed but if you go in looking at it as a new show you might find your self surprised.
  • So improved

I tried watching the first two episodes of NCIS Los Angeles and gave up. As someone else commented, the background music was so intrusive each time they tried to introduce some comedy into the show and the characters didn't gel to me. Anyway, I decided to give it another try and watched the season 5 opener - and now I'm totally hooked. You can thank the introduction of Deeks. I love his character and love the chemistry between him and Kensi. And having now watched every episode since his introduction, I've also developed an appreciation for all the characters. What a brilliant piece of casting by Shane Brennan to have Linda Hunt play Hetty - she's another reason why I now love this show. G and Sam seem to have developed a good rapport as the series has progressed and that's helped the show as well. I do think the storylines are a little too Sam/G focussed but this season has been an excellent one for some Deeks/Kensi scenes and from what SB has said, it looks like there'll be plenty more this season. My advice to anyone who watched the first season and gave up on it - then give it another try.
  • Definately Over The Top

I have enjoyed this program and the relationships between people. The action has been good and consistently creative. However introducing the heavy level of torture in the season finale is making me wonder if I want to watch next season at all. It was totally over the top especially given the type of violence out in the streets today. The writers were scraping the bottom of the barrel to come up with a season finale to create the typical cliffhanger for the year. It was totally unacceptable to me and as such I will no longer support any of the advertisers for the program if this type of writing continues.
  • DENSI.

At first, I wasnt too keen on watching this show but when I got to know Marty Deeks and Kensi Blye, I just couldn't stop watching it. They are perfect! Just get together please! and have "little mutant ninja assassins". I love the banter between them! I'd probably stop watching if they took out Densi. On the other hand, I enjoy watching Sam and Eric! Overall, I love NCIS:LA.
  • falling show ....

I used to enjoy this show, but this season seems to be worse at each new episode. Gave up watching this .... Only the "real" NCIS keeps worth watching ...
  • Invisible

Why is it when the team(s) are staking out suspects whilst in a car they can openly sit on empty streets, a matter of metres from what/who they are targeting and NOT be seen? This is not an isolated incident. Rather it is repeated in lots of episodes. Maybe NCIS have the vehicular equivalent of the "cloak of invisibility". Or maybe the criminals/terrorists are so relaxed that they never look around them when leaving wherever they are. Then again, the 'bad guys' could all be visually impaired and have left their guide dogs at home. Get real NCIS.
  • Might as well be called the Sam and Callen show.....

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the show. That being said, however, there is WAY too much man power. I'm not trying to be a feminist, but SERIOUSLY!!!!!! Ziva and Abby get plenty of action on the original. This show feels like Sam and Callen are the main characters, and everyone else is just tagging along. I want more Kensi!!! And I DEFINITELY want more DENSI!!!!
  • Ah, the wonderful world of Densi

If you watch NCIS: LA and you're interested in shipping, one of the most popular ships of choose is Densi (unless you're a CaKe shipper which is a totally different story). Even if you're not experienced in the shipping world, if you watch NCIS: LA the attraction between Deeks and Kensi is more than a little obvious. Densi, in my opinion, is one of my favorite things about NCIS: LA. Their cases are so-so, the eye candy is brilliant, and the scripts are witty enough. But what really sets this show apart from others is the chemistry between a certain blond LAPD liason and a certain brunette NCIS agent (though I do love my Neric as well).

I love Densi- it's fresh, fun, and cute. It's different from, say, the Tiva relationship on NCIS because it's newer. Tiva has so much history, and though Deeks and Kensi have a little, it's not enough to make them occasionally act like they're a married couple who know way more about the other person then they should. (Well, maybe SOMETIMES they do :) )

I'm really afraid that much like the writers of NCIS did with Tiva, the writers of NCIS: LA will drag out this flirty, fluffy stage of the Densi relationship. I love watching them get all flustered and banter-y on screen as the next person, but could you really imagine this show going on until season ten without so much as a kiss between Deeks and Kensi when they're not under cover? As rabid an NCIS: LA fan I am, I don't know if I can spread my shipper heart out six more years with just the same old same old jokes, wit, and if we're lucky the occasional jealousy. But like all good captains, I do believe I'll probably go down with my ship.

I think I'm speaking for a large majority of Densi shippers when I give Deeks and Kensi this one piece of advice: JUST DO IT ALREADY!!!!

Sadly, I honestly don't think season four will be the year of Densi. It's definitely going to be the year of Neric; they basically came right out and said it. If it did happen, I'd be (pleasantly) surprised. As for season four, at this point I'm just crossing my fingers for a hug or an emotional scene or SOMETHING (anything) us Densi shippers can latch onto and stay satisfied, for a little while anyways. I really hope they cover the topics of Jack (Kensi's PTSD-ridden x-fiance), more of Kensi's life on the streets when she ran away (there's still so much to discuss; she was only fifteen. How did she manage high school with good enough grades to get into a descent college?), and more about Deeks' father, considering it's such a touchy-feely topic for him (as it well should be). All of these topics have amazing Densi potential.

The writers should be proud; their third spin-off of two amazing shows turned out great, they've made great chemistry for a team, and they've created a fenomenal relationship that's somehow different from all of the usual agent/agent partnerships. They've set themselves up for something great, and I know that when the time comes, they will deliver it perfectly. I just hope for the sake of my fandom that the time comes sooner than later!
  • Great show -NCIS-LA

I have to admit that it took a few shows to get me hooked. Probably because I was so in love with Gibb's team on the original NCIS. BUT gradually I became hooked. There is No comparison between the 2 shows. They are 2 separate shows & no reason to compare.

-- This group I really enjoy watching. Sometimes the writers have Deeks & Kensi 'talking' too too much which becomes boring quickly.

-- But G & Sam - oh, m, what men..............

- AND I love their boss (forgive I just had a brain freeze & forgot her name - shame on me) - But she is a feisty older woman and so short she's cute yet very forceful.. She adds that extra ump to the show.

-- AND the 'nerds' are great..... Would not be same without them.

Great team to watch..
  • Rocking show

I love this show because i am a fan of the show and the original show too. Kensi and Deeks need to date because there is something in the air with them. G and Sam a tag team you do not want to mess with because if you mess with there women friends they will come after you.
  • background music and more back ground music

why all the background music?. from start to finish . cant hear the actors for the *** music. stop the music
  • Drones shouldn't be used to assassinate people nor sell commercials

1.5
    I may have to bid adieu to my favorite actress, Ms Hunt. Romanticizing drone attacks is beyond my sensibilities. And there is nothing real about this episode. After a drone attack the US doesn't go in to identify the remains pursuant to international laws of war. And there is nothing to retrieve to test for DNA once humans are obliterated by hellfire missiles. I won't vote for either Romney nor oBama as both argue that they can assassinate more people than the other. What a campaign promise. Apojigo (dot) com/JohnDickinson

Read more tv spoilers at: http://www.tvfanatic.com/profiles/john-dickinson/
  • NCIS & NCIS Los Angeles

I love anything that has Mark Harmon in it!! I do need some help tho. Is there anyone out there who can tell me if there's a website

where I can watch full episodes of past ncis and ncis Los Angeles shows?? I have searched EVERYWHERE!! If you can answer my question please send the answer to my email because I'm not very computer savvy and ill probably never find THIS page again to see if I got any answers!!

It is: sandra88883@live. Thanks for any help. 10.0
  • This show must continue!

This one shouldn't be on hiatus! It's awesome. I expect to see it on the air on Sept. 25th.
  • THE BEST SHOW ON TV......LOVE IT

Callen is the best....a real tuff cookie but a gentle heart.....Love the cast Sam, Kinsey, Hetty, and not to forget Deeks the newbie...Keep them coming I never leave home on Tuesday at 9:00....My favorite show on TV and I am buying the DVD's so I can watch them over and over.

Love it.....CBS THE PLACE TO WATCH
  • I love this Show

Really like Callen and his relationship with Hetty. Like the comedy of Deeks and Kensie but it is getting to be a bit too much. Keep them as it was when Deeks first appeared. I would like to see more Callen and him finding out more about his family and past. Hopefully he finds his father and would be nice to see him find a nice girl, not like Hunter, someone younger and softer. Maybe he can meet Hettys neice?? Anyway keep the show coming and I will watch it. My favouite show on tv.
  • It's like a good wine, it keeps getting better with age...

I remember not connecting well with the pilot when I viewed the cross-over episode, while mildly enjoyable I didn't feel the connection to the characters like I did with NCIS. However only recently have a started watching from season 2 and I have loved the changes they have made to the show. The introduction of Deeks and Nell, and pushing Nate back into a recurring role has revitalised the show and given it some new dynamics (as well as replacing that lead woman with Linda Hunt).

The show is fast paced and adrenaline inducing, there are great chemistry's between the lead's from the bromance of Callen and Sam, to the sparks that constantly fly between Kensi and Deeks. Personally I find Eric a little flat, but Nell is always peppy and entertaining. Of course Hetty is the glue that holds the team together, and her relationship with the team and Callen particularly, is always great to watch.

While I watch both NCIS and NCIS: LA I wouldn't be able to comfortably compare the shows, it feels like they come from different worlds, LA has the explosions, constant under-cover work and wildly extreme cases. From my recent viewings I'm actually surprised to be finding the LA counterpart more amusing than the recent seasons of the original.

Overall, I would definitely suggest you give this show a chance, skip most of the first season, highlight episodes start from 1x15 'The bank job' and continue forward as Deeks is introduced, from there it only gets better. Stand out second season finale and first episode of the third season, with many brilliant stand alone episodes.

I look forward to watching this team grow over the (hopefully) many seasons to come!
  • Awesome Cop Show

For another criminal investigation show, LA really do it! The cast is awesome, love the storyline- Callen trying to discover his identity. Since Deeks' introduction the show's also become a lot funnier as well. The action is awesome, the drama is awesome, Dom's death was sad, but everything else is awesome!
  • Great Characters, Perfect Action and Graphics, Great Plots

All the characters are of different backgrounds and ages. BUT, they work so well together as a team. LL Cool J definitely is an actor to keep up with. I think Linda Hunt is the perfect chief if I must say. Each episode covers and describes what life is as a hero and a criminal... this is what keeps NCIS on my list of must-watch. Action packed, suspenseful, and humorous are words to describe the majority of the episodes. I try not to miss an episode... can you blame me?!
< 1 2 3