NCIS: Los Angeles

Sunday 9:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 22, 2009 Between Seasons

TesserT

NCIS: Los Angeles Fan Reviews (179)

7.3
  • Time to say goodbye to the Assistant Director

Shay Mosley has proved herself the worst leadership in NCIS ever. I do not figure why NCIS keeps Leon Vans after causing a bombing in the Naval base. In real life, if a leader creates that amount of damage, whether he is directly responsible or not, it is ethical for him to resign. NCIS LA underwent a similar situation. As many previous comments pointed out, Mosely has zero sense of leadership. The way she treats the members lacks respects and treat them as replaceable for her interests. On the contrary, Hetty has been shown great leadership with cares of the agents by putting a priority on agents' well-being as much as the success of the mission. Mosely's rude attitudes toward people and her arrogance irk me all the time since her appearance in the show. The last episode explicitly states that Mosley is not qualified for her job as a leader who uses the agency assets for her interest with no guilty conscious. Now she caused such damage to the team, and she must resign and take full responsibility. Not to mention, it is high time to stop producing pains to the audience. If she continues to appear, I am willing to give up my favourite show for the forthcoming seasons.
  • Used to be one of my top 3 favorite tv shows

I have had all I can handle with Mosley. Hands on hips, prancing around like she's some kind of super model; harsh and unabiding attitude. Now the last 2 episodes--way to ruin a perfectly good tv program. She is not a good leader; concerned only about her own problems and is willing to throw a wonderful team under the bus for her own agenda. Yeah, it is quite an agenda/problem, but there are more adult and responsible ways to go about it. Her charachter has nearly ruined NCIS:LA, in my opinion. Don't know if I will keep watching.
  • Are we finally rid of the Ass-istant Director ?

As usual, the big roll-up is concluded with a just let the team get away. Also...2 ex-fil sites and unarmed helicopters ? Seriously ? I'm hoping Hidoku is gave off some good vibes and actually helped out on the team, showing off her skills a bit more (but get rid of the shoulder-holster please) would add to the team. Hopefully she can fit without a partner - or partner up with Nelle on be a kick-ass team !

Nina Long/Mosely is useless in this role. The whole damn season she's been trying to break-up the team - way to inspire loyalty, the kind she later DEMANDS they give (hint: it's earned, not demanded !). Then she totally freaks out and banishes Deeks for no good reason exept him pointing out she effed up AND implicated the team ? Not one shred of thinking, planning or calculating anything - just me-myself-and-I thinking, throwing the team into what seems like a I-don't-care-suicide-mission - no planning, no preparing, NOTHING to make it seem like she's an actual Director with brains and self control. Hopefully she'll be written out with a "long and happy life" with her son.

I'll watch the new if Mosely is in it be a huge downer !
  • New Assistant Director - Not Cutting It

Agree with others that cannot handle this inconsistent team member - I have yet to see an episode where she is not contentious with one single person and her persona is terrible with this team. No doubt Nia is a great person, but the writers have set her up for failure - she does not fit. I have decided to discontinue watching NCIS - Los Angeles because I don't like watching the "good guys" fighting one another in such an unnecessary manner. Also, please change this woman's manner of dress - disgusting! Not sure CBS really cares about our comments however I'm making them anyway.
  • Worst season ending have whiplash

"cliff hanger" ending is really pass. Second, while the tension with new Director Mosley made dramatic sense, and the "warming" was coming along ending was the worst case of schizophrenia I've ever seen. It was too over the top in every way. From "by the book" to totally scorched earth because of her own issue was not only poorly written, but also poorly acted. And while Nia Long tops the list on the bad acting, several long time favorites are in the club on that a total train wreck. Seriously considering removing it from my DVR lineup.
  • Mosley needs to go

This could be my last season watching this show if Nina Long's character sticks around. Not a good fit and way over acted. She makes me want to change the channel. Hopefully people from the show read this site because more than 75% of the comments from this season are about getting ride of this character.
  • Missing the old days

Bringing in nia long has caused me to stop watching one of my favorite shows. Nothing against the actress. Her character doesn't fit. I will resume watching when her storyline is complete.
  • Eric needs more attention

i feel eric is being left out, no history or like a dramatic episode where he is super serious like deeks' breakout "season 2 episode 22" but besides all that, really liked the plot keep it up ^^
  • Lousy characters

1.5
    The Granger replacement and her assistant ; arw both the dumbest thing I've seen in a long time. They bring nothing to the show except a lot of bitchinest and are worthless. Stories are getting even more stupid. Terrible scripts,character and acting. No longer watching.
  • Mostly has to go

Nia Long was a terrible addition to one of my favorite shows. Please write her out of the series SOON!
  • I too say get rid of Mosely!

3.5
    Ms. Long acting just does not fit into this character. Let's face it, this is not Empire! Having said that's, I didn't' like her on that show either; therefore, I stop watching Empire. Whatever the story line is with her son please let them be reunited and relocated to some other show. This is not the show for her she is very exasperating and obnoxious; she just doesn't fit the role.
  • Get rid of Mosely!!

To those who think Long is playing her role "so well"?? That would be true, IF her role is "permanent-bitch-face actor who adds nothing but uncomfortable annoyance to the series and does not fit in at all with this "once successful" ensemble. She has zero humanity and I've got drywall in my garage with more stage presence. Please, please, please let her go.
  • Get Rid of Mosely

How dare Mosely be so condescending to Hetty. Long is so busy strutting around in tight dresses with her cleavage hanging out that she brings no credibility to her character. Respectability is a good thing.... Long should be replaced or the character removed. The show was great without Mosely/Long.
  • Nia Long as a series regular

I love the writing for Nia Long's role. I think she is playing her role so well. I love her assistant too. It was smart to include her in place of Granger, may he rest in peace. It's good to see her every week. Her acting is stellar. She blends in well with the cast. I love this show.
  • If momma say knock you out,then Ll cool j needs to knock'em out

Ll could have tougher fight scenes ,I mean he is the real reason the show is so good to watch ,let's get it thriving helicopter jumps ,cartels pushing stuff,boats and bullets come on lol
  • Mosely No LONGer Needed!

I still love & watch the show but now after it airs! Long/Mosely is just not the right fit! Her overbearing condescending tone is just uncalled for! However, I'm learning to like Hidoko as she seems to be meshing with the team more each episode & becoming more of a field team player than Mosley's accessory! Just my opinion!
  • No more Mosely

Please let this be the only season Nia Long is in NCIS LA. Unfortunately she adds nothing in the mix. With Granger he sparked with Hetty but Mosely is just plain annoying. I don't mind change as long as it benefits the show. NCIS only has room for one female boss and that is Hetty. They need a male role but one that compliments Hetty like Owen Granger did! I am giving it a lower rate because of Nia Long
  • No more Mosley or Hidoko

If a show is a success, it's because of us, the fans, and it seems that the producers need to be reminded more often. Why on earth did they think it was a good idea to bring Nia Long as a regular???? The show's characters don't like her, we, the viewers don't like her and yet, she's still there!!!
  • NCIS Mosley

I'm pleading with you, please get rid of Nia Long, Mosley's character is horrible, I love NCIS, but she makes it difficult to stomach, I HATE her character and she doesn't fit the team at all, nor is she a team player, please send her back to the secret service, your fans are begging you!!!!
  • Get rid of Nia Long

I have watched every episode of NCIS: Los Angeles from the beginning. I have endured poor writing when Daniella Ruah was pregnant and the show needed ot conceal her pregnancy and sent her to Afghanistan.

However, adding Nia Long to NCIS was by far the WORST casting addition ever.

I no longer watch NCIS: Los Angeles on Sunday nights. I wait to catch up on CBS All Access.

The anticipation of watching on Sunday is gone.

Get Rid of Nia Long. Hettie: Linda Hunt is the leader of this group
  • New characters not needed - Please nix Mosley/Hidoko

4.5
    The two new characters to replace Granger and Hetty (while in VN) really don't fit w/ the NCIS LA team. They seem sub par. Mosley is bitchy and aloof, a poor example of a supervisor, not trusting an elite team--that's piss poor for any supervisor. Bringing Hetty back is great, but she needs to be completely back, back in charge. I think you have enough characters on the team and don't need a Granger replacement. And much as I liked Miguel Ferrer, he didn't add much except another oldster for Hetty to reminisce with. Do the show a favor and get rid of Mosley/Hidoko. I"ve stopped watching NCIS because of their new characters (starting w/ Ellie. So get rid of these newcomers and NCIS LA can go back to being number one. Otherwise they just bring down my rating and make the show less watchable. I think the team's personal back stories are fine, but there's too much daily personal stuff that isn't needed.
  • Mosely must go.

Nia Long in the character of Mosely is a huge detriment to the show. While I have enjoyed her acting in other roles she brings no warmth or redeeming qualities to this one. NCIS LA is one of my favorite shows, but when the character of Mosely is onscreen it is actually distracting from the story. Terrible casting. Bring Hetty back to the forefront. Now there is an awesome character!!
  • Awesome

Please bring Kensi back. I miss the partnership of Kensi and Keeks.
  • NCIS Los Angeles assistant director

Nia long is the absolute worst most rigid actress. Could they have found anyone worse, I really don't think so.

Just sack her now and admit you got it wrong.

She is destroying NCIS Los Angeles.

• Loved it... Now hate it!

Who thought it a good idea to remove Hetty? The death of Granger was traumatic enough for viewers. Then... you replace those wonderful additions (Hetty and Granger) with some random new chic and Nia Long??? Ummm.. Luv ya Nia, but you SUCK in this role. And the new chic... just why??? You have destroyed one of my favorite shows. I've tried to stick with the show. But, I just can't anymore... It's garbage. Bad writing delivered by bad acting on repetitive storylines. Done!
  • What a shame

Are there new writers for the show? Who cast Mosely and other girl? They add nothing and destroying the rest of the cast. Mild possibility for other girl as neither here or there but Mosely character is horrendous! Who wrote the script? Sack them and Mosely. Her role is confusing with her plunging awful dress, hands on hips, insulting the team, if she looked down her nose at me she'd get a slap!

So boring and repetitive having the same storyline of people wanting to destroy and split the team as the writers, directors and producers are sadly destroying it enough, what a shame :((

• Two new additions bring bad acting

4.5
    This was the best spinoff in a long time. But the loss of Hetty (and Granger) has changed the show for the worse. The 2 newest additions are simply bad actors and bad characters. Bring back the writers who made it happen.
  • Season 9 Episode 12 - Worst episode ever!

What were they thinking? A model rocket and a deadman switch plus a concrete truck dropping wet concrete from above? The whole episode was slapped together with stupid / implausible plot points and unbelievable situations. Add that to the over use and poor writing for Nia Long's character, Assistant Director Shay Mosley, and you've got the worst and most unwatchable episode ever. Everyone loves Heddy, and I want her back too, but I want the old writing style and brains back more than anything!

• Can we get a HEDDY New Year, please?!?

I want my Heddy needs to head-back to whatever NCIS-parts she came from----she doesn't fit the LA-esthetics and is extremely condescending, smug and downright RUDE! She needs a ONE-WAY TICKET out of there!!!
  • Do not like Nia Long in this role

Loved the show until Nia came... We want Heddy! The role does not fit her period! Love her in her previous roles, but absolutely hate her in this one... Please bring Heddy back and get her outta there!