NCIS: Los Angeles

Reznikov, N.

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Oct 15, 2013 on CBS

7.2
  • I am Callens father

Normally I'm not a fan of Callen's backstory bit for the first time this episode made me care. I really enjoyed it. I loved how they lauded it out. I also loved the beginning with Callen And Deek's racing onthe rock wall. Sam and Kens were hilariously competitive for two people not doing the competing.
  • G. Callen

Good episode, but come on guys... just tell us what the G stands for already! We've been waiting a long time.
  • And G was his name ohh

The G will finally be completed but when will be the big reveal and also i liked how NCIS have director Vance and NCIS LA have assistant director Granger and i also like that Granger does politics and is active in the field...
  • Incredible!

This was an intense week of NCISLA with major developments coming out of left field! Could this be the season where a lot of questions are answered about who Callen is? Will we finally know what the G is for?

Not sure about that, but we had huge developments yesterday with this episode, as the surviving Comescus make a reappearance and a lot of stuff goes down!

Cannot wait for the next one, and hopefully for more info regarding this!
  • Reznikov N

This episode had a bit of a different feel than most recent NCIS: LA episodes, and I liked it, but I also felt they tried to do turn it into a bigger deal than it actually is regarding Callen's father. We're curious, but it's not comparable to Red John on The Mentalist, or something in that nature.

Also, why do they bother telling the agents they can't get involved in these cases when they know they'll end up getting involved? Just skip that step.