NCIS: Los Angeles

Sacrifice

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Oct 18, 2011 on CBS

7.2
  • This was better.

I think this episode was a lot better than the previous episodes of the season because the many story lines kept me interested like Sam and his missing car, Deeks meeting a woman and the case This episode had funny moments and it was a good team episode where its not just revolving around Callen its revolving around the whole team as they all get their roles in this episode.

Sometimes an episode of a show can be good without anything in particular standing out about it and I think that tonight's episode really showed that. One might think that NCIS LA tackling a drug cartel would be filler, but I actually enjoyed tonight's show with some funny lines, some gunshots and a fast-moving hour of TV in general.

• Very, very interesting sotryline! I loved this episode!

NCIS: LA continues to impress and mesmeriase with another terrific showing today! This episode links a terror cell with a drug cartel and leads to some fascinateing results.

Firstly, Sam's little storyline with the car Charlene was spectacular! It was so hilarious, especially Callen going through the "Five Phases of Grief" - I was laughing all the way through! Also, Hetty's quote at the end, "At least we know that no-one will steal that thing" was amazing! They worked the comedy angle in perfectly!

Nextly, the Ava character was really interesting, and there was a lot of great scenes throughout the episode! It was a very fascinating thing to watch, that's for sure.

And then to the actual case, whihc I believed to be fantastic! The end was rather action-packed and very fun to watch, and I was thoroughly impressed!

All up, terrific episode, and please keep up this amazing standard, guys!