NCIS: Los Angeles

Search and Destroy

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Oct 13, 2009 on CBS

6.9
  • An independent security company has a man go rogue from Iraq. He heads to LA for some reason and kills another of the security companies agents coming into town. NCIS is tasked with bringing in the agent as he is a former Marine and in country now.

The basis of this episode is the fact that these independent security companies run around like they are immune to the rules and laws of the country they work in whether that is the US or a foreign nation. In many cases they are actually paid by the US to do security.

So the major twist in all of this is that NCIS is called in as this man is a former Marine who is now on US soil and the security company has no jurisdiction actually anywhere. They are like a group of cowboys with guns shooting them off as they ride into town.

The bit with Special Agent Blye and the battering ram on the Cadillac was great. One of the funnier bits we've seen on this show. Not a whole lot to say otherwise about the program. I think the starring cast is pretty good and they are starting to really put their chemistry together. We are better able to understand the roles and disseminate who really does what and what peoples strengths are. I still think G is the real wild card in this. We have not really been told that much about him. Another above average storyline, with good production values, and the acting outside the stars is decent. I think that is one area they could improve on. Overall a pretty entertaining show. Thanks for reading...