NCIS: Los Angeles

Skin Deep

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Nov 20, 2012 on CBS

7.3
  • Densi episoooooooooooooooooode!!! <3 yeah baby XD

oh shaggy fern surfs better than u but not in real ; )
  • Not the greatest episode, but still very episode.

I don't know why I love the Shaggy from Scooby Doo references so much, but I really do! It's so funny! <3 That was probbably my favourite thing about the episode (especially how it was used at the end) and there were some other really funny moments when Deeks and Kensi were undercover.

Sam's rant about golf being pointless was really funny too (and kinda true). :P

Aside from the amazing comedy in the episode, the actual case itself was intriguing at several points - the technology hthey showed was pretty cool. However, it is safe to say that there are better cases and I'm sure we'll see better episodes as well in the future.

Overall, a decent case, some great comedy and a few really good moments create a worthwhile hour of television, but just below par in terms of the amazingness that is NCIS: LA.
  • NCIS:LA.

As soon as the ambulance was ambushed by Clint Sears i knew he cut something out of Kevin Stone. Kensi doing the hang ten sign i knew it was wrong, love the sexual tension between Deeks & Kensi. I liked this episode, dont know why the user rating is so low. To be honest i was expecting a continuation from last week's episode, anyway i enjoyed this episode. Cant believe 4 years have past already, (hoping Nell & Eric hook up) that would be interesting.
CBS