NCIS: Los Angeles

Spoils of War

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Apr 01, 2014 on CBS

6.6
  • Spoils Of War

An action-packed episode that displayed that at any given moment, with the right build, NCIS: Los Angeles can deliver high quality hour of TV. Exciting from start to finish and easily the best of the season.
  • Love it!

Used to be a huge NCIS fan, didn't really like the LA spinoff, now the tables have turned. I would pick this over the original any day. It's deep, the characters are well developed and not overly stereotypical, overall the show feels as real as fiction can get without losing entertainment value and I really loved how in this episode Nell really had to take the place of Henrietta, kind of filling the role that Hetti is vetting her for. But not in a throw you in way, just a little bit while Hetti was drumming up half a million bucks. Excellent. Can't wait for the next one!
  • i just loved it

it was beautiful, emotional and action! i just loved watching deeks in such a different role going the extra mile for her, he never gave up, neither sam or callen. poor hetty she felt so gulity. best episode so far! realling wanting to watch next episode. excellent acting and excellent plot
  • Wow - truly incredible!

Definitely the best episode of the season as everything that has been building up for weeks culminates. Absolutely loved the intense start to the episode - no beating around the bush, we got straight into it.

I very much loved the drama in Afghanistan, with everything to the Kensi photo to the young girl shooter and also the shootout.

Deeks had som interesting scenes as we look to see how far he can and will go. There was an internal struggle there, fo r sure.

Thankfully everything worked out great, and now I am sure there will be an aftermath to all this, but I truly can't wait to see what is next! Brethtaking hour of TV!
  • the best

i so think that this one was the best episode of the show that they have made yet this season
  • One of the best of Season 5.

This was probably one of the best episodes of Season 5 so far. There was plenty of action, emotional moments, and great acting from everyone, especially Kensi breaking down at the end of the episode when she told Deeks it was really bad and of course Deeks going crazy after seeing the picture of Kensi. Looking forward to the next episode!
  • Just perfect!

This episode ended like it was supposed to. And more important Kensi is fine; at least physically. Her inner wounds might take a while to heal but it'll all be just as before.

I almost cried when Deeks saw that fake picture of Kensi with her throat cut. Great acting from all the team and I can't wait for the next episode.