NCIS: Los Angeles

The Chosen One

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jan 29, 2013 on CBS

7.1
  • The Chosen One

An entertaining episode of NCIS: Los Angeles. A good twist at the end, and some fun undercover work. It felt like a well-crafted story too with effort put into the backstory of the terrorists, something not always the case when it comes to this CBS drama.
  • Really good

Intense in areas. Heartwarming in others. Yet still had some really cute parts - with the fish.

AND I really loved the ending............................
  • Great stuff!

This was another great episode! While perhaps not as interesting as the last few, it did come close. The storyline was interesting for the most part - I just wish there was a little bit more action as it all seemed to be over very quickly right towards the end.

There were great funny moments with the fish! I loved Kensi's angelfish and Callen's weird ninja-like one, but most of all I loved how the little Hetty fish was added in and then all the other ones scarpered! That was really quite hilarious!

Great episode as usual! And I can't wait for the next one!
  • NCIS:LA.

Great episode, I really enjoyed this, nothing else to say.
  • Why am I still watching this show ?

I'll tell you : because I'm interested in the plot involving Callen's identity and I love Linda Hunt (Hetty).

It's not for those kind of episode : the bad guy was a Muslim (as usual), he was a foreigner ( as usual) and the guy who drove like a madman had an accent which immediately indicated he was a foreigner thus a bad guy ; and worse, he was a Muslim !!!! Funnier than all, as Callen doesn't speak arabic but russian, the bad guy was a Muslim Chechen. As if the Chechen had nothing to do in their country but be involved in guess what ? Al Qualida of course ! The only muslim terrorist organization the writers of this cr*py show seem to know because they do as much research on terrorist organizations before writing an episode as me before watching a soccer game !

Fed up with watching xenophobic s...... When they get back on Callen's identity, I'll come back. For now, I'm gonna watch a great intelligent show about terrorists and spying : Homeland.